Anyone else watching game at St. Vincents in Bham?

WaYnE4AU

The place where babies come from! Well its looking more like ill be watching the game from a small tube tv in the hospital due to this weather.  The reason is because me and my wife welcomed a new Auburn fan to the world!  On Friday evening at 6:06pm our beautiful 8lb 6oz baby girl was born.  Her name is Aubrie Grace. She's absolutely amazing!  Never thought I would be watch Auburn in the national championship game from a hospital but this is one time I wouldn't trade it for anything. War Eagle guys!

Good post.. Congrat's on your new baby...  My baby girl was born last year on the same day at St Vincent's too, not to mentioned that's were i was born too...  Unfortunately i was watching Texas game..  And it was snowing too as it is tonight and hopefully tomorrow night.  War Eagle..

Congratulations WaYnE4AU. This will come as a great memory for you and your wife.  :thumbsup:

I watched the 1987 Citrus Bowl with my two day old son at St. Vincents. AU beat USC.  :thumbsup:

My wish for you is that when she comes home she will be wrapped in a 2010 NC blanket.

BEAT THE DUCKS

:beatmullet: :beatmullet:

Congrats!  However, you should have chosen UAB Womens/Infants or Brookwood Maternity.  They have massive, plasma screen TVs in their suites!

Archived