Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PF is suppose to talk to someone at Rivals about recruiting today so maybe I'll listen to his show to see if he has any "earth shattering news" for AU..... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: I almost said that with a straight face.  I'll wait patiently for ST!!!!!!!!!

This thread may set a record for the most times read in the first hour.

Doubt it. You haven't seen the DeAngelo Benton or Markeith Ambles thread have ya?

And it's been said that Rivals does whatever it takes to get subscriptions... ST has their promotion/marketing team beat by a mile!!  :laugh:

I wish I got paid like them!  :pcprobs:

I can't take all this emotion week to week like this. I just stood on my head for 5 months with AU football and now we are already back to recruiting. When does my heart get a break? I would at least like to see my 60th b-day. You guys are killing me. Cue heartburn!

From about the first Thursday of February til the first Saturday in September.

PF is suppose to talk to someone at Rivals about recruiting today so maybe I'll listen to his show to see if he has any "earth shattering news" for AU..... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: I almost said that with a straight face.  I'll wait patiently for ST!!!!!!!!!

I doubt whoever is on the radio will know. Not tooting my horn but this isn't news known by many.

I doubt whoever is on the radio will know. Not tooting my horn but this isn't news known by many.

I think the Westerman post earlier was your hint... Am I getting warm?  :cool:

I think the Westerman post earlier was your hint... Am I getting warm?  :cool:

Not sure that is Earth Shattering since ST has him at 70% and he is o our board.

Heak, i just had to get in on "all the posts".    :laugh:  This has been a fun thread to read.  Just wish we could a few more hints to make the game a bit more interesting.  

ST, Does it have anything to do with your retweet that Searls is getting on a plane fot Texas about possible taking the UT DC job?

what a bunch of five year olds the night before Christmas. Jeez people. Be glad that "Something wonderful is about to happen  . . ."

Keep peeling the onion and all you'll have is tears if your sources dry up !

onioncartoon.png

Heak, i just had to get in on "all the posts".    :laugh:  This has been a fun thread to read.  Just wish we could a few more hints to make the game a bit more interesting.  

I wish I could but I don't wanna ruin anything nor do I wanna lose my sources.

Archived