Rivals Radio

rollsroyce5

Man, I'm heading into work a little late today & I'm listening to Mike Ferrell talk about our recruiting. He's really behind. Says Crowell is still visiting this weekend & we shouldn't have taken Sigler yet because we still have a chance with Drew. Funniest part is that he says hey, 'I have to sleep so some things may have changed' These things changed over the course of the last two days.

National recruiting guys are seldom correct about who's going where and who can really blame them? There are 120 programs and close to 4000 kids being recruited. It's hard enough for guys like ST, MM, and JL who spend all their time working on just the recruits on AU's board. They are wrong a lot of times too and that's not their fault. They are making educated guesses about one of the most chaotic and illogical entities on the planet (the teenage boy).

I am still a cub to this board...AUsome btw...I see references to these guy on a lot of posts, but can't figure out ST, MN or JL's usernames.  Figured out who Dad is after couple of days.  love his banter about KF.  Please feel free to give me any other usernames of guys with their initials that really know what they are talking about.  It is almost a code you have to learn to get into the loop on some of the recruiting posts...lol.

thanks in advance for helping out a newb.

I am still a cub to this board...AUsome btw...I see references to these guy on a lot of posts, but can't figure out ST, MN or JL's usernames.  Figured out who Dad is after couple of days.  love his banter about KF.  Please feel free to give me any other usernames of guys with their initials that really know what they are talking about.  It is almost a code you have to learn to get into the loop on some of the recruiting posts...lol.

ST = Owner of AuburnEagle.  Not around as much now as he once was because he got some sort of fancy job making money  :)

Not sure you are referring to on MN or JL

J-S = Jackson-Sullivan.  He is a MOD and is close to ST. 

Big Bird = Some freak that dresses up in a bird costume that will not leave everyone alone  :tease:.... really he is a MOD to that has good info most of the time.  Again, think he is close to ST and gets his info from ST.

Other MOD that are in the know...

Rednella

AUFisherman

Mayor....think he actually has sources outside of ST.

ellitor and noel are not a MODs but seems to know what is going on. 

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad.

I know I have left people off but thought this was a good start.

Man, I'm heading into work a little late today & I'm listening to Mike Ferrell talk about our recruiting. He's really behind. Says Crowell is still visiting this weekend & we shouldn't have taken Sigler yet because we still have a chance with Drew. Funniest part is that he says hey, 'I have to sleep so some things may have changed' These things changed over the course of the last two days.

we generally focus on a sub-set of recruits.  Mike Ferrell looks at hundreds of players and dozens of schools..I can't really disparage him for being two days behind the news of one player visiting one school.

Just listen to me and you will be find. Whatever you do DO NOT listen to that bigird guy. Seriously welcome to AE and post often.

ST = Owner of AuburnEagle.  Not around as much now as he once was because he got some sort of fancy job making money  :)

Not sure you are referring to on MN or JL

J-S = Jackson-Sullivan.  He is a MOD and is close to ST. 

Big Bird = Some freak that dresses up in a bird costume that will not leave everyone alone  :tease:.... really he is a MOD to that has good info most of the time.  Again, think he is close to ST and gets his info from ST.

Other MOD that are in the know...

Rednella

AUFisherman

Mayor....think he actually has sources outside of ST.

noel is not a MOD but seems to know what is going on. 

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad.

I know I have left people off but thought this was a good start.

DJ_Hatch- Always has great info on recruits, one of my favorite MODS

GOLF- Always has great info on Bird, most of which you really don't want to know, wise beyond his years(cough,cough)

HerkTiger- Another Good one to follow what he says, he knows what he is talking about

Thats all I got off the top of my head this early in the a.m.

This thread has been more help than you "old" guys can know for a few of us "newbys"!  Thanks!

I agree!    :hellyeah:

We are a family friendly site and also strive to be a member friendly site.  You can ALWAYS ask questions either on the open forums or feel free to send us a PM if you don't want it on the board.  Welcome to all the new members and War Eagle!

Archived