Where's the surprise

auburn4ever

There was never anything for sure given that was gonna happen today...aside from Brandon Fulse committing to us. Which was a GREAT pick-up for our offense.

No surprise for today was promised. It was just a possibility.

If I'm keeping up (which is hard to do), then we still have the possibility of 1 surprise coming at some point.

Though if ST posts his update tonight, that would be a pleasant surprise.  :tease:;)

don't tell em today, then the surprise can be on NSD. or are you expecting another surprise we don't know about ST. Hopefully, I love surprises. :wedance:

We will see. I might be in for a surprise. Ya never know with this coaching staff.

don't tell em today, then the surprise can be on NSD. or are you expecting another surprise we don't know about ST. Hopefully, I love surprises. :wedance:

We will see. I might be in for a surprise. Ya never know with this coaching staff.

:laugh: Looking forward to it. Man, this is fun!  :thumbsup:

OK ST, what are you saying ? I know you may be gun shy after the "ES" news went the other way, but things happen. Have you been hearing information from reliable sources of yours that there may be indeed someone possibly in play that would be a SURPRISE in most of our eyes? SURPRISED = committed elsewhere, thought to be a lock elsewhere or has not been on our staff's radar before?

War Eagle !

If you were expecting a surprise today then the surprise was NO SURPRISE!!   :laugh:

:laugh:

Indeed -- if you're expecting the surprise, then it wouldn't be a surprise.

And no, I don't buy the idea that you could know THAT you were going to get a surprise, but not WHAT the surprise was, and it would still count as a surprise.

I got a surprise today.  My wife decided we should go to a (relatively) new wings place in town.  Wings were outstanding.  I was very surprised.

I got a surprise today.  My wife decided we should go to a (relatively) new wings place in town.  Wings were outstanding.  I was very surprised.

Did they have any lasagna there?  :laugh:

Did she tell you that she's pregnant while you were eating wings?

Now that would be a surprise!

Considering she's had the critical reproductive parts of her plumbing removed, that would indeed be shocking.

Considering she's had the critical reproductive parts of her plumbing removed, that would indeed be shocking.

:o

Archived