Jermaine Whitehead

TROOPERSTROOPS

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never noticed that Whitehead is a legit D1 caliber track athlete also in the high jump and triple jump!

Now that skill set is VERY enticing for me.  We've never had a DB that can go up and defend an Alshon Jeffery type WR.  It'd be awesome to have two of them...Whitehead and the 6'2"+ J. Rose!

:party:

Can he return punts? Need some wheels with good hands that can take a hit.

Can he return punts? Need some wheels with good hands that can take a hit.

That triple jump skill could come in handy...just start jumping over everyone...no hits to be taken then  :tease:

Ok guys, seriously, what are your views on what AU does if for some crazy reason Whitehead doesn't sign with us?  Who takes that spot??

Ok guys, seriously, what are your views on what AU does if for some crazy reason Whitehead doesn't sign with us?  Who takes that spot??

I say eat it this year and sign an early enrollee for 2012 to count back...if that's possible.

I say eat it this year and sign an early enrollee for 2012 to count back...if that's possible.

Bigbird is right hold it for next year considering our tight numbers for next year.  With white, mincy, davis getting a year under their belt.

Bigbird is right hold it for next year considering our tight numbers for next year.  With white, mincy, davis getting a year under their belt.

I'll 3rd that.

Come on down to the plains Jermaine! You are definitely not a backup plan in my eyes. I love me a lockdown corner and you are gonna be one in Auburn one day.

Archived