Jermaine Whitehead

TROOPERSTROOPS

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just kidding about visiting ut, i figured it would rile some folks but not dad. golf sounds great but i have a fractured rib. so im going fishing. weather is great.

To answer the other question...

Kiehl landed in Austin a couple hours ago.

I will fill you guys in as the week goes on.

Couple more questions dad. Any word on if it will be on tv and do you know if BC is still going to participate and fly to Austin after his visit to tucalooser?

Golf! What a great idea. Except I get even more frustrated playing that game. The dang white ball doesn't like it's home. Go home ball!

are you to good for your home? ANSWER ME!!!

Snow is another issue although it's 50 today. I can't believe it.

Feel the flow Happy. Up and down and around. Feel the flow.

So glad Keihl and AUQBDad are part of the Auburn family!! Makes us proud!!! As Cam would say, we are blessed!!

Keihl has not played a down for us yet, yet the entire family is already showing why it is great to be an AU tiger!

We believe in Auburn and love it!

Amen Brother!  Gotta love that family

The question is whether we can take him. We could finish with Florence, Roberson, Whitehead, Cyrus, Collins and Wright but you can only enroll 25 isn't that correct?

Jay G. Tate briefly interviewed him today and was told he (Whitehead) didn't want to "tip his hand" as to who his leader is. I would say that pretty much means he isn't commited to MSU anymore.

I don't think there is room for Whitehead, Florence and Roberson. Probably will be two of those three unless someone has grade issues.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Wonder if we got the word from Roberson this weekend that he's going in another direction. 

I don't think there is room for Whitehead, Florence and Roberson. Probably will be two of those three unless someone has grade issues.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Wonder if we got the word from Roberson this weekend that he's going in another direction. 

That was my first thought. 

CGC met him last night(Roberson) ,he should have a feel for what direction he's going in.

Archived