****OFFICIAL NSD THREAD****

PokerJokerAU

Does Cyrus to Auburn qualify as EARTH SHATTERING NEWS?  :wareagle:

I think it is earth shaking maybe not earth shattering.  It is huge for AU either way!!!

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My professor thinks I'm crazy...over here in class celebrating like we just won a football game, and then to top it off, jerked the ear buds out of the laptop and it was ESPN3.com full blast!!  :laugh: :laugh:

He should feel lucky that you showed up today at all  ;D

My professor thinks I'm crazy...over here in class celebrating like we just won a football game, and then to top it off, jerked the ear buds out of the laptop and it was ESPN3.com full blast!!  :laugh: :laugh:

:)

I paused my lecture a few times to get updates...lost my train of thought when BC flipped.

Don't freak out about the RB depth guys. We still have OMac, Dyer, and possibly Phillips. Add in Mason and I think we're still ok. There's a lot of Offensive fire power at all positions so don't stress it too much.

Um, War Eagle everyone  (at least you're not asleep)

Poster on TOS is saying our coaches are on the phone with RB Herschel Sims right now.  He has not signed his LOI to Oklahoma State yet and getting Wright would put us at 25.  The coaches have 26 spots on the big board....hmmmmm

That would be sweet! He could still come visit and sign later.

I'm not sure we will get him, but it is very odd that he hasn't signed his LOI yet.  I would bet there has been at least some contact with him.

Don't freak out about the RB depth guys. We still have OMac, Dyer, and possibly Phillips. Add in Mason and I think we're still ok. There's a lot of Offensive fire power at all positions so don't stress it too much.

and Eric Smith

I agree that we are good at RB but I do believe there is a suprise. Dont know what position but I do believe there will be a suprise.

if we got sims on top of this class I would s*** bricks....but he is committed to OK state so it is a long shot....this class is amazing so far

Ok i can   rest easier now.  So,  does anyone think that the coaches saw Calloway coming?   If Gabe signs,  do they still have a trick up their sleeve, or do you think we will just settle with what we got and not waste a scholarship?

I think the Coaches just made RB more a priority for next year.  We will be fine with what we have.  Tre Mason is going to be more than capable of filling in and could actually take on a larger role if needed.  We are probably done at RB for this year.

Cyrus Kouandjio has made my day! The biggest NSD Earth breaking in half suprise thats ever happened in my life. Im SO pumped right now. I think if we got Sims i would probably go running down the street butt naked in O&B body paint!

I think the Coaches just made RB more a priority for next year.  We will be fine with what we have.  Tre Mason is going to be more than capable of filling in and could actually take on a larger role if needed.  We are probably done at RB for this year.

I just don't buy that.  Huggins, Calloway, Buie, Blakeley, Coe, Crowell -- we went pretty hard at all those guys and missed.  Maybe we dropped Buie, but not the others.

I think the coaches have had RB at top priority for the past two years.  We've gotten played two years in a row.  Mike Dyer has to be excited - more work for him to do.

By the way no hard feelings BC and I support your decison because you know whats best for you but I hope you realize when your playing LB you need to watch out for Westerman and Kouandjio pulling!!!!    :zapbama:

Archived