AU v UGA Game Thread

around4ever

Denson is keeping us in this thing.  Again being aggressive going into the paint

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another offensive rebound for GA, there wasn't and AU player within 5 feet of that ball.  That is not talent, that is a lack of effort.

Ga has more offensive rebounds than we have total rebounds.  If we don't pick it up, this is going to get out of hand soon.

Denson sorta plays streetball, but he can create his own shot. He seems to be the only one today. Feed it to him and let him roll.  

Ross and Gabriel standing there playing grab a** let's a guy split them and get the rebound. The sad part about this team is they have improved some this year and they are still awful! When you aren't very good you have to out hustle the other team. we have done that for the most part this year. Of all days not to do it we pick today. When Ross can't hit water if he falls out of a boat we're in trouble too.

down by 9 with 4 minutes to go in the first half, we need a run right here.  Let's go guys!

We don't have anyone who can match up with Thompkins. He plays like a big man should. Maybe Barbee will bring in some of those.

Could someone post the score on a fairly frequesnt basis?  Thanks!

31-19 UGA.  But you don't need updates.  Just do this.  Think AU misses, UGA rebounds.  UGA misses, UGA rebounds, UGA scores, AU fouls.  UGA misses FT, UGA rebounds, UGA scores.  AU turns it over.  Just add five points to their score for every two points you give us.  Add those points about every minute and a half, and you should be pretty close.

Maybe Cam will hit Adams with a hail mary right before the half and we'll blow this thing wide open in the third quarter.  Oh, wait.  Never mind....

Au basket before the half 34-23 Ga, need better effort in the second half

If I was Barbee I'd be questioning their manhood in the locker room. I would probably sling a few chairs too. If I wasn't at home I'd be slinging chairs. We are very fortunate to only be down 11. Probably should be 15-18.

Archived