Jordan Jenkins

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24/7 says we have a key family member on our side!  :we: I don't think we're out of it just yet.

You're right. Let's just say the Iron Bowl will continue foe a couple months after the game is played for a 2nd straight year.

Chad Simmons said that AU is closer to the top than many think. He would like to play with his teammate Jay Ellison and he doesn't fit  :devil: scheme.

when did Simmons say that? and where?

I was told yesterday that Jenkins delivered the "good news" to bammer this weekend on his OV, along with the OT that committed yesterday (Brandon Hill) and Denzell Devall.

Chad Simmons said that AU is closer to the top than many think. He would like to play with his teammate Jay Ellison and he doesn't fit  :devil: scheme.

when did Simmons say that? and where?

I was told yesterday that Jenkins delivered the "good news" to bammer this weekend on his OV, along with the OT that committed yesterday (Brandon Hill) and Denzell Devall.

Posted on Scout this morning.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone watch the halftime special of the miss-wake game on Jordan Jenkins?  It was like some 5 minute commercial all about him.  Well what was funny was all he talked about was his future education especially in the area of engineering. He must have mentioned engineering three times. Do you think he realizes ua dosent have an engineering program, or do you think saban promised to start  one for him? Just seems AU would be a better fit.

Did anyone watch the halftime special of the miss-wake game on Jordan Jenkins?  It was like some 5 minute commercial all about him.  Well what was funny was all he talked about was his future education especially in the area of engineering. He must have mentioned engineering three times. Do you think he realizes ua dosent have an engineering program, or do you think saban promised to start  one for him? Just seems AU would be a better fit.

UAT has a third rate engineering program.

Living in a town full of engineers, I can tell you that you might as well get a University of Phoenix engineering degree online over a UA engineering degree.  Their program is NOT respected by the major companies. 

You better let the UA engineering dept know that.  Here's the link for their MS and PHD programs so you may contact them.   ;)

http://eng.ua.edu/academics/graduate/

And since when has UAT ever been truthful about anything?! Why do they even have an engineering school? Another monumental waste of taxpayer money; needless duplication in higher education.

You better let the UA engineering dept know that.  Here's the link for their MS and PHD programs so you may contact them.   ;)

http://eng.ua.edu/academics/graduate/

And since when has UAT ever been truthful about anything?! Why do they even have an engineering school? Another monumental waste of taxpayer money; needless duplication in higher education.

Touche' !  :laugh::thumbsup:

UA enginners are known for making the twisting roads in the State.

Most UAT trained engineers deliver pizza for a living. :zapbama:

Well how is UGA's engineering program? They are the team making a strong late push for JJ.

Living in a town full of engineers, I can tell you that you might as well get a University of Phoenix engineering degree online over a UA engineering degree.  Their program is NOT respected by the major companies. 

I live in that town too.....and you are correct. A company will hire an AU engineer over a bammer engineer almost every time. I have even been told that by a hiring manager who is a fiend of mine. There aren't that many bammer engineers working here unless they went to UAH, but there are tons of AU engineering grads, and other AU technical people too.

I live in that town too.....and you are correct. A company will hire an AU engineer over a bammer engineer almost every time. I have even been told that by a hiring manager who is a fiend of mine. There aren't that many bammer engineers working here unless they went to UAH, but there are tons of AU engineering grads, and other AU technical people too.

If a UAT grad has an engineering job, it's usually with a county road department.

Well how is UGA's engineering program? They are the team making a strong late push for JJ.

They get the engineer wannabes that can't get into Tech :) 

Don't forget---Cyrus K. wanted to go into architecture so he went to Alabama. Problem is, Alabama doesn't have an architecture program.

No, but they do seem to have an endless supply of Yukon's and free suits.  Guess you gotta have your priorities in life!

Archived