2013 4* QB Jeremy Johnson signs with AU!

RunInRed

maybe he got confused with jeremy liggins, switched commitment from lsu to ole miss today

That's what I'm thinking, I saw that today as well. That's my bet.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard one of the rival guys, a few weeks ago, on one of the CSS recruting shows, saying JJ was very interested in Ole Miss. I was thinking, while watching them play us, that he would be great in that O.

I heard one of the rival guys, a few weeks ago, on one of the CSS recruting shows, saying JJ was very interested in Ole Miss. I was thinking, while watching them play us, that he would be great in that O.

Unfortunately, I must agree.

maybe he got confused with jeremy liggins, switched commitment from lsu to ole miss today

Why would he go to Ole Miss anyways, he has the potential to start day one here.....it wouldn't make any sense

If you were a highly recruited QB watching the hot mess of an offense AU has put on the field this year...would YOU want to come here, or go with a coach who in his first year has made a tremendous impact??

Ponder that a bit.

FYI...per ST he has NOT decommited from AU. (Yet).

Why would he go to Ole Miss anyways, he has the potential to start day one here.....it wouldn't make any sense

Ole Miss is not happy with their QB. He could start day one there also.

If you were a highly recruited QB watching the hot mess of an offense AU has put on the field this year...would YOU want to come here, or go with a coach who in his first year has made a tremendous impact??

Ponder that a bit.

Well that is good news....for now.

It makes sense to go AU after this season? I understand the concept of early PT but come on.

It makes sense to go AU after this season? I understand the concept of early PT but come on.

well look at it this way...in college your not always going to have the same coaches...that can always change at any moment.

well look at it this way...in college your not always going to have the same coaches...that can always change at any moment.

Yep. That's right. No way AU is a better choice than OM right now. If it was me I would go to AU if they hadn't won a game in 15 years, but I have been a fan since I can remember. We can't judge these kids for doing what very well may be better for them.

Auburn has 10x the talent as OM and our OLine will be at the top of the nation in a couple of years. He will have a lot better chance at Auburn with our talent. Plus its closer to home. It is just a matter of who the OC will be.

Whatever happened to Ryan Buchanan? Isn't he an Ole Miss legacy and already committed to the Rebs?

Auburn has 10x the talent as OM and our OLine will be at the top of the nation in a couple of years. He will have a lot better chance at Auburn with our talent. Plus its closer to home. It is just a matter of who the OC will be.

Prove it. Im kidding of course, but our oline doesn't look very talented at this point. It has more to do with whose the new HC. After this season it's going to take a lot of changes. Not just OC. My biggest concern is that the changes aren't going to be made in time.

Ponder that a bit.

When or where hhave you heard from ST?

Whatever happened to Ryan Buchanan? Isn't he an Ole Miss legacy and already committed to the Rebs?

Yup! And they have another QB committed too which is why I do not think JJ would go there.

Ponder that a bit.

When or where hhave you heard from ST?

I saw it on his (ST's) Facebook... not sure if it originated as a tweet or not. And he actually said JJ hadn't committed to Ole Miss, not that he hadn't decommitted from us (semantics, I know). Also, the "(Yet)" was added by AEAugirl, FYI.

Calm down #Auburn fans QB commit Jeremy Johnson hasn't committed to #OleMiss

JJ is solid to Auburn. Follow him on twitter @MRSUPER6A

E, Thanks, I sure hope all this settles down soon.

It just depends how Auburn handles any transitions that may be coming

Johnson will only waver if we start firing coaches. And the kid is the real deal. He will be solid in any kind of offense.

We still need a pro-style JUCO QB to get through next season

Archived