2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way things have been looking so far, it looks like things have been blowing in our coaches faces. I wish Chizik would man up and tell us what went wrong from the 2010 season until Feb. 1st, 2012.

???

Last season we lost a veteran line and about 30 seniors (and a few notable juniors; Newton, Fairley, and Adams.)

Recruiting this year Chizik made a calculated gamble.  Obviously, didn't pay off, but the recruits we do have in this class are outstanding.  In fact, if you threw 3*s for the rest of the open spots, Auburn has a top 10 class. Well, the day isn't over, but it won't be a top 5 recruiting day for the good guys. 

But remember when CTT was around, many of you guys complained about Auburn not going for the big guys.  This is what Chizik and Co. are doing.  They'll take their licks this year, learn from it, and kick some a$$ next year. 

the way the day is going,i expect to see him go anywhere but AU.....rough day for me

Not suprising when the big news of the day, so far, is us holding onto a longtime commit (j. Williams).

Bummer.  But onward we go!

the way the day is going,i expect to see him go anywhere but AU.....rough day for me

Not suprising when the big news of the day, so far, is us holding onto a longtime commit (j. Williams).

You say that but UGA boards have people shocked he didn't sign with them.

With that said, I think Louis is AU! Mainly because ST predicted it and he's been on the money today.

With that said, I think Louis is AU! Mainly because ST predicted it and he's been on the money today.

The crazy thing is that people did not see this coming... when ST, J Lee, and several others last night said that we would not close very strong. Most people could see this weeks ago... The only true surprise was Moore IMO.

we get Louis...then somehow pull Avery Young like ESPN is continuously saying they think we will and this day turns upside down...

:believe:

Yep.

That would soothe the burn, for sure.

The crazy thing is that people did not see this coming... when ST, J Lee, and several others last night said that we would not close very strong. Most people could see this weeks ago... The only true surprise was Moore IMO.

I agree 100%. So far, I haven't been surprised at all... positive or negative. It's been kinda boring actually, especially compared to the past few years' drama   :P

we get Louis...then somehow pull Avery Young like ESPN is continuously saying they think we will and this day turns upside down...

:believe:

Yep.

We got 'em...saving the best for last!  :thumbsup:

I agree 100%. So far, I haven't been surprised at all... positive or negative. It's been kinda boring actually, especially compared to the past few years' drama   :P

Same here

I agree, it's really much ado about nothing today. With the exception of Moore last night and with the QB from Phenix City today, I don't think there has been much that hasn't been predicted. I like a little drama personally..not much, but a tad is nice. Ha!  :laugh:

I hope we sign Louis but it sucks that the best part of signing day could be signing a player that was commited to you earlier in the year.. Whats going on?? :dunno:

I agree, it's really much ado about nothing today. With the exception of Moore last night and with the QB from Phenix City today, I don't think there has been much that hasn't been predicted. I like a little drama personally..not much, but a tad is nice. Ha!  :laugh:

I think most people just didn't want to believe that we could really have this kind of signing day.

I hope we sign Louis but it sucks that the best part of signing day could be signing a player that was commited to you earlier in the year.. Whats going on?? :dunno:

Well, considering FSU was his last committed to school, I'd be pretty happy about it. He's also a beast.

I think most people just didn't want to believe that we could really have this kind of signing day.

you realize that when Ricardo signs, that we'll have 10 or more 4 star players sign today....out of a class of 18 or so

and who predicted this? suddenly, it's pretty obvious it was coming?

It wasn't a knock on RL it was the frustration of signing day. FSU has done nothing but dominate at Auburn's expense because we were in on a few of the same recruits. RL will be awesome to get but even that ain't guranteed.

Archived