i didnt realize

Did he start for them? He played a good bit for the Celtics

no he was out for half the season with a spinal injury

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Hope he comes back ok.

Did he start for them? He played a good bit for the Celtics

no he was out for half the season with a spinal injury

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Hope he comes back ok.

oh yea hes ok he is in Auburn right now helping Barbee with camps

Great Article on him today from the camps,

http://tinyurl.com/3uc8bty

..Anyone know what that AU shirt is he's wearing??

kinda affirms my feelings toward Cuban... fish outta water lol

i dont think thats a Auburn shirt

Thought maybe it was the one they were handing out to the kids at the camp... Tiger Paw horns, Chinese dragon, interesting and strange to say the least

Marquis Daniels saved my life one night in college.  Adrian Chilliest lived next door to some friends of mine and we were all standing around outside one night.  Chilliest came over and asked me if I had some money.  I told him I had a few bucks and he told me to give it to him.  When I refused he went back in and got a golf club and drew back as if he planned to hit me with it.  He started shouting, "I said gimme some *%*& money!"  Marquis came outside and took the golf club from him and has been my favorite basketball player ever since. 

Ah, college!  Almost got beat up by Mike Pucillo once too. 

Marquis Daniels saved my life one night in college.  Adrian Chilliest lived next door to some friends of mine and we were all standing around outside one night.  Chilliest came over and asked me if I had some money.  I told him I had a few bucks and he told me to give it to him.  When I refused he went back in and got a golf club and drew back as if he planned to hit me with it.  He started shouting, "I said gimme some *%*& money!"  Marquis came outside and took the golf club from him and has been my favorite basketball player ever since. 

Ah, college!  Almost got beat up by Mike Pucillo once too. 

It's all fun and games until someone pulls a golfclub and tries to rob you, ha!

Archived