Auburn vs bama game on CSS tonight

WVR

@6:00 CST.

I think I will start watching after the 1st quarter. :wareagle:

You guys need to quit posting about games like last year's AU/Bama game replays on CSS.

It is really starting to annoy me significantly.  >:(

(Since I do not get CSS down here in Miami  :laugh:)

J/K of course and carry on...  :zapbama:

Does anyone know if CSS is available for Direct TV? I just switched to Direct TV from Dish Network for the 3D channels and I do not see CSS. :dunno:

Does anyone know if CSS is available for Direct TV? I just switched to Direct TV from Dish Network for the 3D channels and I do not see CSS. :dunno:

Comcast only. Stinks.

CSS is not on DirecTV.

Our best teams in my lifetime have each had a safety that plays with bad intentions, be it Brian Robinson, Junior Rosegreen or Mike McNeil.  The McNeil situation breaks my heart.  I would've loved to see his senior year.

CSS is not on DirecTV.

:banghead:

I must admit the first time I watched it, when we were losing 21 to 0, I gave up and had to change the channel for a few mins.  I was starting to remind me of 08.  Thank God there is a second half!  Greatest come back in any Iron Bowl I have ever seen.  If you think about it the Last two Iron bowls were so close and were major factors in determining the last two National Championships!

Eli commentating.....I love how his emotions dwindled as AU came back....classic

The bammer commentators are as arrogant as the team, the coaches and the fans. Thank goodness we have Rod Bramblett and crew. They are just soooo much better, and a lot more honest.

Eli gets on my very last nerve, and I can't stand him. :zapbama:

Eli was as giddy as a school girl on prom night for the first half.......I could listen to him call the 2nd half 1000 times.  :party:

I've watched the replay a couple of times now, and I have to say, watching it with the Bama audio was awesome.  I think I enjoyed the first 20 minutes more than the rest of the game.

Had to watch it again. It was nice to see how many plays El Toro made in that game. Makes me feel better about our LBs this year. Had to burst out in laughter when the bird flipper wobbled off of the field. First time hear Eli Gold's commentary. I thought it was funny that he called most Auburn gains a yard or two shorter then they actually were. He said Dyer was stopped for no gain once when he actually picked up three or four yards. Got to love those crimson glasses. War Eagle!!

Eli was as giddy as a school girl on prom night for the first half.......I could listen to him call the 2nd half 1000 times.   :party:

I have watched the replay countless times now on CSS. Our guys winning the game is in no doubt now. I do love listening to Eli go from absolute euphoria to the sound of his voice with "touchdown Auburn" when we took the lead. He sounded in absolute disgust. It never gets old listening to his call of the game. (I also love how he short spots Auburn and long spots bama on every single play)

I found it on with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter, down 24-21.  Watching the part of the game that I saw, one thing I noticed is that a lot of the guys making plays are still on the team this year.

I hate that all of our good players are gone  ;D

I found it on with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter, down 24-21.  Watching the part of the game that I saw, one thing I noticed is that a lot of the guys making plays are still on the team this year.

I hate that all of our good players are gone  ;D

Yeah....that is a shame. I guess T-Bell, O-Mac, Dyer, Big Nosa, Eltoro, #13 CS, etc. have nothing to offer. Kinda pitiful. :laugh:

This was my brothers FB status last night....just priceless

CSS is replaying last years Iron Bowl. To all my bama friends, if you hurry you can catch the first half. To my Auburn friends, you got about 45 minutes before the good part starts. Football is less than 60 days away...... please hurry.

Archived