ALL 24 Qualify

Tre Mason has qualified per, well, everyone. Here's the thread, just for the person thats gunna reply on the other thread asking "Does this include Mason?"

great news! :we:

Now if Bird and I could just get qualified....for something...anything!  :(

We're certified. Is that close enough?

We're certified. Is that close enough?

Bird, you're always a very tidy bird, as in neat...a cleaner upper.  Not the other. ;D

WDE !!!

Best thing about it is that we don't have see another "Will Mason clear?" thread...

Funny thing is we were told when he qualified people would be "singing it from the mountains", yet I haven't seen a single thread about him yet.  :dunno: Guess ill start one!

PA, who is that in your signature at the Army all american game?

Best thing about it is that we don't have see another "Will Mason clear?" thread...

Funny thing is we were told when he qualified people would be "singing it from the mountains", yet I haven't seen a single thread about him yet.  :dunno: Guess ill start one!

PA, who is that in your signature at the Army all american game?

desean jackson

"do re mi!"

I think you still have an issue much like myself.

We are not bona fide......

Clearing house won't clear us.

I don't know about you, but Bird is qualified to be committed...to the institution! :laugh:

rivals just reported that anthony swain and tre mason moved into their dorms at auburn and all recruits are enrolled and ready to go.  WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just verified this on JHokanson's twitter.... this should help a lot by giving some much needed depth at RB.  Mason will split carries with Dyer, Anthony Morgan, and Mccalebb.  I think he will prove to be a better back than Morgan, so this is BIG.

:wedance:

Yeah, I'm still a little confused... I thought Swain had already reported to that prep school.

Did he not go there? Or did he go but was able to still come to AU since classes had not started at the prep school?

Archived