Robert Smith

styxfan34

A friend of mine told me that Robert Smith of ESPN has us at #3 in the country. I asked if he meant 3rd in the West or even the conference, and he said no, the nation. Has anyone else heard this? If this is true, people really are all over the place with their predictions! :laugh::wareagle:

Herbstreet isn't buying us this year and he was the only one calling us last year. 

......Hope he's off this year.

Herbstreet isn't buying us this year and he was the only one calling us last year. 

I could be wrong but unlike Herbstriet, Mr. Smith actually picked Auburn to play in the NC game last year.

This is the last thing I can find... all the way back to after the NC game in January.  No Auburn.

;)

Not surprised.  Love being the underdog.

:we:

I could be wrong but unlike Herbstriet, Mr. Smith actually picked Auburn to play in the NC game last year.

He picked us to win the west but lose to bammer I think.

He picked us to win the west but lose to bammer I think.

That what I was thinking. And I'm pretty sure it was Robert Smith that had Auburn v.s Nebraska in his preseason BCS Title game prediction.

T. Luginbill said we would win only 6 games... :devil:

Archived