Channing Ward

PA Tiger

Just wondering...how does he know that he will know for sure? As a senior in high school trying to decide my own future right now, this is absolutely ridiculous.

He already knows and at this point I would be a bit surprised if it's Auburn. A lot of behind the scenes stuff going Ole Miss's way.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wont be surprised either way. If he wants to stay at home, play close to family and attempt to be a star on a bad team, he'll go to Ole Miss. If he wants to win bowl games and possibly compete for championships, he'll choose Auburn. He's gonna play early at either place. Can't blame him either way.

Guest Tigereagle03

Thats bs and u know it! The reason he would go there is because of momma and his brother.. Nothing bout losing to ole miss..

Thats bs and u know it! The reason he would go there is because of momma and his brother.. Nothing bout losing to ole miss..

There's always a reason you don't get a recruit.

Some of those reasons you can counter w/ good recruiting and some you can't do anything about...which means it's a sign of nothing.

Some teams have an agenda on how they get a recruit. We know that all to well with uat We are not making excuses. If things were on the up and up Ole Miss would have 0 chance at getting CW.

Some teams have an agenda on how they get a recruit. We know that all to well with uat We are not making excuses. If things were on the up and up Ole Miss would have 0 chance at getting CW.

On the up and up? Meaning a OC/DC being hired?  :dunno:

If Nutt was still there, then there is no telling what he would have done just to get us back for Whitehead.

Not sure why you guys are conceding him to Ole Mrs. just yet. Reliable poster on TOS says the coaches feel good about him.

Coaches felt good about TJ Yeldon until he flipped to bama.

Not sure why you guys are conceding him to Ole Mrs. just yet. Reliable poster on TOS says the coaches feel good about him.

Can we please stop referencing TJ when we are talking about other recruits. That kind of negative thinking is old, tiring, and frankly very annoying. You guys are playing right into the hands of the Bammer fans. This is a public board. The Bammers pop their popcorn and get on AE to read all the negative nancying purely for sport and entertainment. Some even make a post or 2 just to get the negativity going and sit back and watch the melt down. I don't know about the rest of you but I do not want to do 1 solitary thing to give Bammer fans entertainment. So please stop with all this negativity that feeds the Bammer Nation. You and Auburn are better than this.

Bama isn't in his equation. I don't think Saban would go as far as contacting OM to pull some shady stuff to keep a blue chip recruit from AU. Although I guess I wouldn't put him past it.

Per Rivals. Ward will take his OVs to uat, miss state, and ole miss in january regardles of who he commits to on Thursday.

I know i'm reading too much into that statement, but that just seems good for us. 

I would love to hear your theory on that because I feel it's not a good sign for AU.

I know i'm reading too much into that statement, but that just seems good for us. 

I would love to hear your theory on that because I feel it's not a good sign for AU.

I think they meant that it sounded like he was commiting to AU but would take visits to the other schools later.

Yea, that.  I know it is a completely unreasonable way to read it, but I'm in a very optimistic mood tonight  :laugh:

:thumbsup: Works for me.

UAT coaches felt good about C. Sanders as well... & Ole Miss about Whitehead... etc...

We have had more than our share to switch every year to us... so why this consistent Chicken Little garbage?

= part of the recruiting game...

AU will get a great incoming class this year... and I fully expect the next month to get really interesting as possibly some new names pop up on our radar...

Archived