Channing Ward

PA Tiger

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twitter:

Ethan_Turner56Ethan Turner

Channing ward just walked in taco bell wearing ole miss sweats. @atbell23 I'm going to win that bet.

I don't think that matters because CW was wearing an AU towel during practices and in the game the week of the AL vs MISS allstar game it's just that some recruits like to enjoy the recruiting process by wearing different items for different teams.

Twitter:

Ethan_Turner56Ethan Turner

Channing ward just walked in taco bell wearing ole miss sweats. @atbell23 I'm going to win that bet.

I don't think that matters because CW was wearing an AU towel during practices and in the game the week of the AL vs MISS allstar game it's just that some recruits like to enjoy the recruiting process by wearing different items for different teams.

In this case I think it does matter. We were in the lead when he wore the towel at the All Star practice. Ole Miss may have very well taken the lead on his UOV just before the dead period.

Not sure what this tweet means but it was about 20 minutes ago. 

@WardChanning Channing Ward

Leaving toma first plane to florida cant wait ready to leave#cantwait

Not sure what this tweet means but it was about 20 minutes ago. 

@WardChanning Channing Ward

Leaving toma first plane to florida cant wait ready to leave#cantwait

His flight to Florida for the UA game.

So what happens if he doesn't commit to ole piss?  Does his bro get a scholarship then?  To me this sound an aweful lot like blackmail.  If I were him, I would greatly question the charector of my head coach if he is willing to put me in that posistion.  I would be ashamed if CGC did that.

Sounds like what Lil Nicky did with the Kouandjio brothers.

So what happens if he doesn't commit to ole piss?  Does his bro get a scholarship then?  To me this sound an aweful lot like blackmail.  If I were him, I would greatly question the charector of my head coach if he is willing to put me in that posistion.  I would be ashamed if CGC did that.

Not really. AK already had a scholly before CK committed to them. AK was actually pretty highly recruited out of HS, and the fact that his brother was already a freak made him an even bigger catch.

Not really. AK already had a scholly before CK committed to them. AK was actually pretty highly recruited out of HS, and the fact that his brother was already a freak made him an even bigger catch.

AK was highly recruited but he will not see the field on a regular basis for uat.  He could start for many teams.

Saban had threatened to pull the scholly for the upcoming year... AK has a scholly initially as a Freshman and when Cyrus announced he was coming here, Saban threathen to pull it. Dirty recruiting a its finest!

Saban had threatened to pull the scholly for the upcoming year... AK has a scholly initially as a Freshman and when Cyrus announced he was coming here, Saban threathen to pull it. Dirty recruiting a its finest!

I doubt weeman did that.  But wouldn't it have been funny if CK had called his bluff.  I would have loved seeing weeman pull AK's scholly and then try to explain why to the media. 

I doubt weeman did that.  But wouldn't it have been funny if CK had called his bluff.  I would have loved seeing weeman pull AK's scholly and then try to explain why to the media. 

Don't mean to be disrespectful, but would it really have mattered? He does crap, and provides BS explanations on a regular basis, and the media continue to be his lap dogs. 

Don't mean to be disrespectful, but would it really have mattered? He does crap, and provides BS explanations on a regular basis, and the media continue to be his lap dogs. 

Honest or not, the man deserves cedit on one thing. You have to make the bammer media your lap dog at uat to have a chance of being succesful at uat. They will eat the coach alive otherwise. Reference: Every Bammer coach since 1983 minus Stallings and Saban.

Actually, he is likely to never play a down for them, had knee surgery, & likely to have another. His knee keeps dislocating, & surgery won't correct the problem. AK's football career is likely over.

Can we get back on topic??? I keep reading that his brother received a scholly from OM. Is this true??? It seems that schools are pulling out all stops to get these kids. Scholarships to family, girlfriends, etc. Recruiting is a dirty business these days.

Can we get back on topic??? I keep reading that his brother received a scholly from OM. Is this true??? It seems that schools are pulling out all stops to get these kids. Scholarships to family, girlfriends, etc. Recruiting is a dirty business these days.

Recruiting has always been this dirty. But thanks to the Internet a lot of the info gets out now that didn't before.

His brother, Taurus, played two years at Itawamba Community College and was awarded a scholarship last year but was redshirted.  He still has two years of eligibility left. 

Just wondering...how does he know that he will know for sure? As a senior in high school trying to decide my own future right now, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Archived