Channing Ward

PA Tiger

It's not a rumor, I just hung up the phone with Saban and he confirmed it - Channing, Jaboo, and Trey - all in at Bama!

Skeeter you sure you havent been huffing the Raid can too much  :tease:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many recruits can Alabama sign this year?

Sadly they can sign 28 or 29 and augirl, there was a lot of opportunity to bond between the 2 teams.

Did he really "process" enough players last year to be able to count three back to last year.  This fall he had to trim down to get under the 85 limit.  How can he be in position to count back? 

Did he really "process" enough players last year to be able to count three back to last year.  This fall he had to trim down to get under the 85 limit.  How can he be in position to count back? 

They only signed 22 on signing day last year...but then Duron Carter signed late and made #23.  So they can count 2 early enrollees back to last year...Yeldon and someone else.  So with their signee today they have four spots left.

The Miss State scout board seems to think they don't have a shot and that it's between Ole Miss and bama. No mention of AU even being in th hunt for Ward.

I can not confirm this but I am hearing Bama pulled a big coup at the Al-Miss All Star game by Jaboo, TJ, Ward, and the LBs committed to Bama that played in that game all deciding to play together inj college. We will know when Ward commits at the UA game. If he picks Bama look for Jaboo to do the same in mid February.

I hate Bama.

I am so sick of Bama.

They only signed 22 on signing day last year...but then Duron Carter signed late and made #23.  So they can count 2 early enrollees back to last year...Yeldon and someone else.  So with their signee today they have four spots left.

Aaron Douglas died remember. They can count at least 3 back.

im tired of bama pushing us around and nobody doing anything about it. i live in georgia, so i used to hate georgia more than bama but now bama took the lead. :wareagle: anyways

No War Vet, if you can't beat them, then join them. I was trying to join the Chicken Little crowd, and they to be funny and sarcastic like some of our other posters but the shoe doesn't fit. I am a optimistic, upbeat person, and considering what we have been through the past 12 to 18 months a top 10 class will be a tribute to the tenacity and skill of our present coaching class. Some of the stuff that has been posted on the site recently has bordered on the absurd. When we get our OC and DC in place I think we can reel in some of the players they have been recruiting and finish on a high note.

No War Vet, if you can't beat them, then join them. I was trying to join the Chicken Little crowd, and they to be funny and sarcastic like some of our other posters but the shoe doesn't fit. I am a optimistic, upbeat person, and considering what we have been through the past 12 to 18 months a top 10 class will be a tribute to the tenacity and skill of our present coaching class. Some of the stuff that has been posted on the site recently has bordered on the absurd. When we get our OC and DC in place I think we can reel in some of the players they have been recruiting and finish on a high note.

Oh I completely agree, I was just busting your chops a little.  I think all of the debbie downers here are going to be in for s surprise once it is all said and done.

im tired of bama pushing us around and nobody doing anything about it. i live in georgia, so i used to hate georgia more than bama but now bama took the lead. :wareagle: anyways

Um, don't think Bama pushes us around......but carry on Chicken Little. 

bammer won't take both Ward and Jenkins. Ward is higher on their board though, so we'd have to beat the pups and gates for him.

Well may not come down to Ward and Jenkins for Bama. Word is UGA has back-doored their way to lead and land Jenkins.

bammer won't take both Ward and Jenkins. Ward is higher on their board though, so we'd have to beat the pups and gates for him.

Well may not come down to Ward and Jenkins for Bama. Word is UGA has back-doored their way to lead and land Jenkins.

the only way Jenkins ends up anywhere but Bama is if Bama told him they don't have room. Period.

I don't recall the Aaron Douglas story, and decided to go look at bammers Rivals recruiting board from last year, and this is what i found:

"The selected team does not have a football program. Select a different team from the menu above, or use the provided link to switch to basketball."

Oh, if this were only true! :rolleyes:  we could actually enjoy life without  :devil: and :zapbama:

Christmas IS only right around the corner.  Everybody start wishing, quick, quick, quick! ;D

I think all of the debbie downers here are going to be in for s surprise once it is all said and done.

DITTO !

Um, don't think Bama pushes us around......but carry on Chicken Little. 

DOUBLE DITTO !!

WDE !!!

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

Jeff Lee reported that we still lead for CW. Ole Miss is running second with the turds third. He thought that Ole Miss could make a move when Freeze assembled his entire coaching staff. I still believe he's ours to lose at this point.  :wareagle:

He just started following me on Twitter...seriously true story. Maybe that's a sign if he started following a random AU fan! :happydance:

Then you better impress him!  His commitment is on your shoulders, don't screw it up!    >:(;D

He just started following me on Twitter...seriously true story. Maybe that's a sign if he started following a random AU fan! :happydance:

Then you better impress him!  His commitment is on your shoulders, don't screw it up!    >:(;D

Oh man, the pressure!  Every tweet must be gold you hear?

Oh man, the pressure!  Every tweet must be gold you hear?

i believe you should ask the AE forum's advice prior to ANY tweet by you ... you have to build up that trust with everyone, you know particularly since you have this type of influence ...  :)

Archived