Channing Ward

PA Tiger

He just started following me on Twitter...seriously true story. Maybe that's a sign if he started following a random AU fan! :happydance:

He followed Kkolumbo and myself also.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just started following me on Twitter...seriously true story. Maybe that's a sign if he started following a random AU fan! :happydance:

The bammers are probably already trying to hack your account to talk trash about him and run him off.

Then you better impress him!  His commitment is on your shoulders, don't screw it up!    >:(;D

Oh man, the pressure!  Every tweet must be gold you hear?

i believe you should ask the AE forum's advice prior to ANY tweet by you ... you have to build up that trust with everyone, you know particularly since you have this type of influence ...  :)

I'll do my best guys. This is a lot of pressure!

Guest Tigereagle03

He followed Kkolumbo and myself also.

Me too!

Ole Miss may be tough to beat here. His brother is a walk-on there and appears Freese has told Ward he will give his brother a scholly if Ward commits to the Rebs.

Ole Miss may be tough to beat here. His brother is a walk-on there and appears Freese has told Ward he will give his brother a scholly if Ward commits to the Rebs.

I'd be surprised if he ended up at Ole Miss.  I think bama and State are bigger threats right now.

I'd be surprised if he ended up at Ole Miss.  I think bama and State are bigger threats right now.

A number of State people are saying they are out and even though Ward commits first Bama's interest will hinge I believe on if they have a silent from JJ. With that said you are more connected than I.

Surely that would be a violation. That is giving him something extra. Pretty much the value of what it would cost his brother to pay his on way.

Surely that would be a violation. That is giving him something extra. Pretty much the value of what it would cost his brother to pay his on way.

Yes but Freese could say his brother earned it and there is no way to prove he did not.

A number os State people are saying they are out and even though Wad commits first Bama's interest will hinge I believe on if they have a silent from JJ. With that said you are more connected than I.

I heard some recent news that makes me think you are right about Ole Miss.  In fact, they may even lead for him.  This won't be over until the fax is sent.

A number os State people are saying they are out and even though Wad commits first Bama's interest will hinge I believe on if they have a silent from JJ. With that said you are more connected than I.

I heard some recent news that makes me think you are right about Ole Miss.  In fact, they may even lead for him.  This won't be over until the fax is sent.

Agreed.

Yep, and I think his mom wants him close to home too.

So what happens if he doesn't commit to ole piss?  Does his bro get a scholarship then?  To me this sound an aweful lot like blackmail.  If I were him, I would greatly question the charector of my head coach if he is willing to put me in that posistion.  I would be ashamed if CGC did that.

So what happens if he doesn't commit to ole piss?  Does his bro get a scholarship then?  To me this sound an aweful lot like blackmail.  If I were him, I would greatly question the charector of my head coach if he is willing to put me in that posistion.  I would be ashamed if CGC did that.

His mom also wants Ward very close to home. That may be the bigger factor.

Archived