Channing Ward

PA Tiger

Maybe we stopped recruiting him because we secretly have J. Jenkins in the bag?  :laugh:

:laugh:

E, this is your Thursday surprise isn't it? :P

I don't think I said I had a Thursday sorprise. I said karma is coming back on Bama a bit for their tactics. And no, Ward is not involved.

Man I have been waiting to hear somthing like this. Can you say what this is about.

Let's just say Bama could have 2 losses to LSU in 5 days.  ;)

I think we are hearing the same thing ell.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we stopped recruiting him because we secretly have J. Jenkins in the bag?  :laugh:

:laugh:

E, this is your Thursday surprise isn't it? :P

I don't think I said I had a Thursday sorprise. I said karma is coming back on Bama a bit for their tactics. And no, Ward is not involved.

Man I have been waiting to hear somthing like this. Can you say what this is about.

Let's just say Bama could have 2 losses to LSU in 5 days.  ;)

I think we are hearing the same thing ell.

I think I am probably hearing the same thing you guys are...but just to be safe, you guys tell me what you are hearing and I will let you know if it's the same thing.  (insert winking emoticon here)

I think I am probably hearing the same thing you guys are...but just to be safe, you guys tell me what you are hearing and I will let you know if it's the same thing.  (insert winking emoticon here)

I think you guys should all post it at exactly the same time

I think you guys should all post it at exactly the same time

Shhhh, keep it on the DL, I don't really know anything, but I am using my superior wits to bait them into telling me their secrets!!!!  Let's just keep it between us girls for now, but when they tell me, I'm gonna tell you too!!!

The chatter coming out about Collins is from players at the UA game...and even it is conflicting.  Some have said LSU, some have said Bama.  Some have said Collins has told them LSU, some have said Collins told them Bama.  I think he is LSU's to lose, but I truly don't think anyone knows for sure.  He has kept things very close to the vest in his recruitment and many are hanging their hats on interpreting comments and stuff he tweets with his girlfriend.  In fact, Bama's confidence comes from the fact that his GF will enroll at Bama so they think Collins will follow her since they are so in love  :-[

He has stated he is going to notify the schools today of his choice, so there will probably be more chatter when that happens.  This one will still go all the way to signing day, but if he does announce LSU, it is probably over for Bama. 

Keith Niebuhr's latest tweet....

R100 DE Channing Ward just told me he has eliminated #Auburn - will pick #Alabama #MissState or #OleMiss tomorrow. 80 percent sure of pick

It's Ole Miss. The other 2 are just hays.

Keith Niebuhr's latest tweet....

R100 DE Channing Ward just told me he has eliminated #Auburn - will pick #Alabama #MissState or #OleMiss tomorrow. 80 percent sure of pick

Well that's disappointing. I was really hopeful we would land that kid.

How could Ward not want to play for.....ummmmm?  Nevermind.

Name the coordinators already!!!!

Agree.

Be patient people. Auburn not having coordinators had no bearing on Ward. His mom was not letting him leave the state of mippissippi no matter what.

Then why was everyone so confident that we get him for a while?

He was wearing an AU towel, remember? That meant he was an AU lock, right?  :hellyeah:

yeah hes going to bama. Surprised they havent reached their salary cap yet.

Man, im getting sick of losing out on all of these big recruits..

We recruited so great the last 2 years..what happened?

It does stink losing out on him.  I find it pretty crazy that he was complaining about distance, it's not like Auburn is 1,000 miles from Mississippi. 

Oh well, as Eltoro once said, "if we can't get ya, we'll beat ya."

Archived