Jordan Hare Stadium

tiger mark

Before you begin reading this is not an expansion thread.

I love JHS as much as anybody, but a couple of things I would like to see happen is one, more restrooms, and also more concession stands.  The wait at halftime is unbearable in the north endzone.  I would like to see the walkway expanded out, more concession stands added, as well as additional restrooms.

I also believe it is time to replace the scoreboard in the north endzone.  I realize this may eventually come if additional luxury boxes are added.  And while we are at it, why not improve, again, the sound system?

Am I the only person who feels this way?  Just wondering...

:wareagle:

after going to my first Auburn away game at clemson this last weekend, the only thing i would like changed at JHS is about 2 or 3 inches added to the seating space!

WAR EAGLE!

After going to Clemson, I appreciate JHS more.  Their stadium is ok - it's hard to imagine it's capacity is almost as much as JHS.    JHS seems to be, and i think it is, a much bigger structure with a lot more bells and whistles.

We need an upgrade BADLY, a facelift in many area's as well.  I'm fine with the size.  Pump some $$ into the faclilites and amenities and we'll be good to go.

after going to my first Auburn away game at clemson this last weekend, the only thing i would like changed at JHS is about 2 or 3 inches added to the seating space!

WAR EAGLE!

LOL, my dad used to say they expanded Jordan-Hare by 5,000 seats with a bucket of paint and a couple of GA's.

I love JHS as much as anybody, but a couple of things I would like to see happen is one, more restrooms, and also more concession stands.  The wait at halftime is unbearable in the north endzone.  I would like to see the walkway expanded out, more concession stands added, as well as additional restrooms.

I also believe it is time to replace the scoreboard in the north endzone.  I realize this may eventually come if additional luxury boxes are added.  And while we are at it, why not improve, again, the sound system?

:dunno::tease:

:dunno::tease:

You got me bird...I meant to say expansion such as double decking endzones, retractable roofing, and also expanding uniforms to include blue helmets with orange facemasks along with blue pants...Busted!!!

During the last round of renovations to JHS, there were 5 phases planned. Of those, 3 were complete (renovating the exterior, adding 2 new sections to the home side upper deck, and adding 600 toilets). The 2 planned renovations that did not get completed were the planned expansion/renovation of the concourses (addition of more concessions and better facilities). The other was the planned enclosure of the south end zone. The Board of Trustees decided to cancel the final 2 phases due to lack of support by the fan base i.e. they were not selling out the available seats. At the time they said that they would revisit those original plans after the current round of University improvement plans had been complete (current round ends in 2014). So don't look for anything to happen for a couple more years.

Archived