SEC News

aupops2

While we are wallowing in our self-pity, an awful lot of news is happening off the field (not re-alignment) with some other programs.  First, anyone notice that Duron Carter is red-shirting due to "incomplete paperwork"?  That begs another question:  What's happening to that other UAT late-arrival; one Brent Calloway?  Also, over in the  heavenly-pure halls of UGA, anyone notice that 5 members of their 2010 class are gone from the team,prompting the heavenly-pure HC to comment that "they can now sign a full boat of 25 in this upcoming class".  For me, that also begs the question: What's going on with Ray Drew?  Did I miss something, or has he been playing?  I know we are directing our attention to Yukons and Willie Lyles stuff, but I think there is news here too.  Anybody know anything or read anything regarding these issues.

Those are some good question Pops.  I had forgotten all about Drew, I wonder as well if he has been playing.  I havent noticed.  I dont know about calloway either, but I did see that about carter.  Now maybe his dad will stop wearing that crap on tv.

What 5 are gone from ugay?

While we are wallowing in our self-pity, an awful lot of news is happening off the field (not re-alignment) with some other programs.  First, anyone notice that Duron Carter is red-shirting due to "incomplete paperwork"?  That begs another question:  What's happening to that other UAT late-arrival; one Brent Calloway?  Also, over in the  heavenly-pure halls of UGA, anyone notice that 5 members of their 2010 class are gone from the team,prompting the heavenly-pure HC to comment that "they can now sign a full boat of 25 in this upcoming class".  For me, that also begs the question: What's going on with Ray Drew?  Did I miss something, or has he been playing?  I know we are directing our attention to Yukons and Willie Lyles stuff, but I think there is news here too.  Anybody know anything or read anything regarding these issues.

UGA's troubles couldn't make me happier.

Those are some good question Pops.  I had forgotten all about Drew, I wonder as well if he has been playing.  I havent noticed.  I dont know about calloway either, but I did see that about carter.  Now maybe his dad will stop wearing that crap on tv.

Not in Ga anymore but 2 of them could be Calab King and Washaun Ealey, also I believe a OL left the team.

Good Points, Pops. There are still other Interesting SEC things going on at others schools.

Look at USCe and their Hotel room issues that the NCAA is investigating.

LSU. They are not out of potential hot water from the Lyles case.

Tenn - more talk about Kiffin and maybe Lyles this time. Plus, they were trying to get Cam too.

I am sure there are other things as well; lots going on outside of UA. That being said, I sure hope people are looking into this Tahoe car thing with them. It seems like too much smoke to me to not be something. Plus, is the whole clothing thing with UA players just being swept under the carpet?

Oh well.

I thought Ray Drew was injured preseason??

Not in Ga anymore but 2 of them could be Calab King and Washaun Ealey, also I believe a OL left the team.

Last I heard Ealey is at Jax State and playing.

No, these are all 2010 recruits.  There's an article up on two of them, a RB and a LB or DB, but names escape me right now.

No, these are all 2010 recruits.  There's an article up on two of them, a RB and a LB or DB, but names escape me right now.

Thought something was wrong with the Ealey suggestion, it is his 2nd year(sorry golf ;D)

CB

Here they are: Ken Malcome, RB; Derek Owens, CB; Jakar Hamilton, S; Demetre Baker, LB; and Brent Bebedict, OL.  Key in the article, I thought, was Richt's comment that "this frees us up to take a full boat of 25 in the upcoming class".

Also, over in the  heavenly-pure halls of UGA, anyone notice that 5 members of their 2010 class are gone from the team,prompting the heavenly-pure HC to comment that "they can now sign a full boat of 25 in this upcoming class".

Richt won't be around for the upcoming class :laugh:

I have been wondering about carter myself. He is enrolled in school so his scholorship and transfer must

be in order. He is on the team and practices, so it is strictly ncaa eligibility concerns. He may not have

recepts for all his tatoos. The whole thing makes me think he could have been in on some of the violations

at the osu :dunno:

Archived