Jordan Granger and Asauhn Dixon-Tatum

AuburnBasketball

2 new commits,Granger is ranked anywhere from a 2-3 star once the season starts he will rise in the rankings so its good we got him early.Tatum.... well nobody has ever heard of this guy.He is a 7 footer though.

I dont think our recruiting class is over though. I still think we take Dingle.By the comments he made we are the team to beat and it sounds like we are still recruiting him to come to Auburn. Jordan Price,Shaquille Johnson,Jordan Granger and Dingle have all been talking on twitter this afternoon. Granger told Dingle that him, Price and Johnson were waiting on him to commit. Sounds like they have all become real great friends.

I like the way Barbee is putting his team together.

Has he signed his contract yet? If not, we should get on that.

This question is asked often. To the best of my knowledge, he has not signed a contract yet. I haven't heard of any problems though. All is well, nothing to see here.

for real, though ... it will be nice to have some talented height with some backup talented height.  was not long ago that we struggled with big men ... heck, i remember when aaron swinson was our big man at about 6'6" or so.  my wife was on tiger paws and they called him  "Stew" (he was from brunsick, ga - get it)

for real, though ... it will be nice to have some talented height with some backup talented height.  was not long ago that we struggled with big men ... heck, i remember when aaron swinson was our big man at about 6'6" or so.  my wife was on tiger paws and they called him  "Stew" (he was from brunsick, ga - get it)

Aaron swinson could jump out of the gym though. But i do like 6'6/6'7 PF's if they are 240 or above kinda like Korvotney Barber

nobody knew that Dixon-Tatum was playing juco basketball. Auburn coaches didnt find out about him until somebody who knew about him told them about him and they were intrigued. so they went and watched him play they liked what they saw and they offered him. UGA and GT found out about him after AU offered and they started recuiting D-T before he commited to AU. i think he is going to be a steal.

is it just me or deos Ashaun Dixon-Tatum look like former Syracuse Forward and current Minnesota Timberwolve Wesley Johnson :dunno:

Nope, it's not just you. Let's hope he's as productive for us as WJ was for Syracuse.

come on man ... i wanna see my 6'-11" sec centers in the 285#-295# range ... that way they dont have to really jump ...  :laugh:

you know, just a couple of pb&j's

Barbee wants his folks to be able to run and jump. A 285 pounder like that is hard to find.

Archived