Updated 12/15- Recruiting update and Numbers breakdown

Guest jthaub

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working on an update with the updated player rankings by RIVALS.

*** We WILL be taking 2 Quarterback's this year. Two weeks ago, Barrett informed the coaches that he WILL NOT be returning next year. After seeing Moseley's lack of skill and confidence, the coaches informed Pike that we will sign a second QB this year. I will have a list of about 5 possibilities up late tonight or tomorrow. I will also provide updated player rankings, and an update after this weekend's visit, and how that will affect this class's numbers.

I think the Auburn nation will be REALLY excited about 1.   ;)

Working on an update with the updated player rankings by RIVALS.

*** We WILL be taking 2 Quarterback's this year. Two weeks ago, Barrett informed the coaches that he WILL NOT be returning next year. After seeing Moseley's lack of skill and confidence, the coaches informed Pike that we will sign a second QB this year. I will have a list of about 5 possibilities up late tonight or tomorrow. I will also provide updated player rankings, and an update after this weekend's visit, and how that will affect this class's numbers.

Thats where the Winston in home visit and the JC QB talk comes in.

Whats your info?

I want to wait on jthaub to do the update. The info I have may need to remain private or its possibly bogus.

Either way, the next few weeks should be exciting.

I really like the idea of a second QB to go along with Pike.  It would be nice if it happened to be a Juco kid.

I would rather have Jaboo.

Whats your info?

I want to wait on jthaub to do the update.  The info I have may need to remain private or its possibly bogus.

Exciting as in commitments or prospects?

Whats your info?

I want to wait on jthaub to do the update.  The info I have may need to remain private or its possibly bogus.

50-50

demotivational-poster-Motivation%2520-%2520Office%2520Space.jpg

Whats your info?

50-50

YouI could not resisy. Just meesin with ya man. lol

Whats your info?

50-50

YouI could not resisy. Just meesin with ya man. lol

page__module__images__section__img_ctrl__img__351840__file__med

been working hard on update, talking to people, getting new rankings from RIVALS, etc... I should have it up tomorrow around noon. I have to be up at 4:30, so shutting it down tonight. Hopefully can finish during breaks at work. If not, it will be mid-afternoon. Sorry for the delay

Guest Montressor

been working hard on update, talking to people, getting new rankings from RIVALS, etc... I should have it up tomorrow around noon. I have to be up at 4:30, so shutting it down tonight. Hopefully can finish during breaks at work. If not, it will be mid-afternoon. Sorry for the delay

Appreciate your info and the all the work you put into it, but remember we're on your schedule, not the other way around.  :)  Getting sleep is more important than us getting updates.  WDE & go to bed.

Wow, long day. My guy at Rivals was busy all day, so I couldn't get all the updated position rankings. So I decided to just post the update anyway without those position ranking changes. Sorry for the wait. I will update the QB possibilities more as soon as I hear changes. Also, I'll be around all night for questions.

Update is the original post modified

Just to clarify something when you said Auburn might pass on a 3rd OL you mean a 3rd additional OL to the 2 already committed right?

correct sorry for the wording, and that is only if we can only sign 24 due to Shon Coleman counting to this class, which as of now, isn't the case.

It's good news that Winston has kept in contact with our coaches on his own terms.  Its going to be a fun ride!  Hang on!!!

When you say that Francis Kallon was overwhelmed by the atmospehere.........he didnt like it???

He did like it, it was just a lot bigger and crazier than GT. Not a bad thing, just different.

Archived