I am very excited!

TigerEye24

when sec play starts and our young guys have some game experience and provide some talented minutes along with noel johnson ... it will get even more fun.  i am excited to see a motivated and healthy sullivan next to ward.  i do hate it for josh sullivan ... he was a good story last year.  i hope he can provide some solid minutes this year, also.

when sec play starts and our young guys have some game experience and provide some talented minutes along with noel johnson ... it will get even more fun.  i am excited to see a motivated and healthy sullivan next to ward.  i do hate it for josh sullivan ... he was a good story last year.  i hope he can provide some solid minutes this year, also.

We have a long way to go as basketball fans... His name is Frankie Sullivan. But at least you are halfway paying attention, more than what can be said by a lot of people.

im excited. does anyone know the date that noel johnson can play? i've seen a report of december and also january. he played his last game at the end of november w/ clemson but i dont know how the ncaa treats that

We have a long way to go as basketball fans... His name is Frankie Sullivan. But at least you are halfway paying attention, more than what can be said by a lot of people.

Bwaaahahahahahaha!  where the heck did i get that from?????  i meant josh wallace!  and had been just thinking sullivan ... i loved watching wallace last year because of his effort and although he had some turnovers, he did a nice job.

Archived