Missouri: An Open Letter to Kansas Fans

aubcali

Just what the SEC needs.... :banghead:

Their rabid fan base fits in well, right? Wait, I thought they didn't care about sports.. :dunno:

The Missouri people I know don't care about college football. I never said they didn't care about SPORTS. They are into professional sports. I never said that Mizzou had no fans anywhere. I just don't see any here in a town full of Missouri transplants, and my Missouri friends have said as much. But I do see a ton of St. Louis Cardinal stuff.... ;)

I don't think Mizzou has millions of rabid fans.  :laugh:

That kind of attitude and intense hate is not any better than the transgressions of the West Virginia fans everybody was complaining about.

Now Belle. 

This  is old fashioned SEC hate we're talking here.

And not the sweet lovin' kind like we have for Updykes.

These boys remember their grandpappy shooting @

yankees who were shooting @ them and burning each other out.

Got to give them props anyway.

I actually felt a moment of respect .

We'll see if they deserve it when they come over.

Hmmm....the olden days are still burning fiercely for the Border Ruffians and the Jayhawks!!!!

Now Belle. 

This  is old fashioned SEC hate we're talking here.

And not the sweet lovin' kind like we have for Updykes.

These boys remember their grandpappy shooting @

yankees who were shooting @ them and burning each other out.

Got to give them props anyway.

I actually felt a moment of respect .

We'll see if they deserve it when they come over.

Even Mississippi has finally left the Civil War behind......and it's a Deep South state. :P

Well, just remember that this is one person's opinion.  I have lived in MO for the past 11 years and I can tell you that there is a lot of hate between the two fan bases.  However, hate such as the author of that letter has is few and far between.  This border war started before the Uncivil War did and continued for decades after the Uncivil War ended.

Welcome to the SEC, MIZZOU. 

It seems like the hate has almost nothing to do with football....and more to do with stuff that happened over 150 years ago that didn't even involve them.

Fixed it for you. and I agree. That guy is a couple of cards short of a deck.

It seems like the hate has almost nothing to do with football....and more to do with stuff that happened over 150 years ago.

That any different than the turds still trying to live in the 70's and early 80's with the Bear? not relly. I'm impressed that he feels that much hate and was able to type it out into somthing that flowed and made since.

It seems like the hate has almost nothing to do with football....and more to do with stuff that happened over 150 years ago.

That any different than the turds still trying to live in the 70's and early 80's with the Bear? not relly. I'm impressed that he feels that much hate and was able to type it out into somthing that flowed and made since.

Yes....because the turds do actually involve the game of football in their lunacy. They don't hate TN and AU because of the Civil War...... :laugh:

While I love the passion, this guy is def. missing a few bolts. That's whats wrong with college football these days. If we had less "I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" fans, who knows, maybe our trees would still be thriving

While I love the passion, this guy is def. missing a few bolts. That's whats wrong with college football these days. If we had less "I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" fans, who knows, maybe our trees would still be thriving

I wouldn't piss on a Bammer if they were on fire...unless I was pissing kerosene.

Archived