Former Florida Gator QB

Farmer Brown

He IS a loser. He's been second place his whole life...at Florida,at the Giants,the batchelor. What does he know anyway? What makes his expertise,or lack thereof, warranted on BSPN? :dunno:

He IS a loser. He's been second place his whole life...at Florida,at the Giants,the batchelor. What does he know anyway? What makes his expertise,or lack thereof, warranted on BSPN? :dunno:

He's #1 with Pollack.

Dude lost all credibility when he went on The Bachelor. What a maroon.

I thought he played for Florida not Miss. State? :dunno::laugh:

Ha! Bugs Bunny says Hi.  :laugh:;D

Same subject, different person...I could Google it but I'd rather hear from you...does anyone know what Danny Wuerffel is up to these days?  I read a decade-old book during the holidays called Faith and Sports and was really impressed with him.

Same subject, different person...I could Google it but I'd rather hear from you...does anyone know what Danny Wuerffel is up to these days?  I read a decade-old book during the holidays called Faith and Sports and was really impressed with him.

Danny's doing good work.  Here's a link to his ministry.

http://www.desirestreet.org/templates/System/default.asp?id=43731

Thanks, Triangle!  You rock!!

War Eagle!

Can we get back to making fun of Jesse Palmer?  :)

Does he have an expense account for hair products like Herbie does? :laugh:

BTW...it's such a turn-off when the guy wears more hair gel and make-up than most women do.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Palmer in the Phoenix airport before NC game last year. He was strutting down terminal, hair gelled to perfection, shined shoes and he was wearing this ridiculous tight black trench coat. Not a single fan of auburn or Oregon acknowledged him and it obviously bothered him. He is top three worst espn commentators (holtz and uat grad rece Davis)

I saw Palmer in the Phoenix airport before NC game last year. He was strutting down terminal, hair gelled to perfection, shined shoes and he was wearing this ridiculous tight black trench coat. Not a single fan of auburn or Oregon acknowledged him and it obviously bothered him. He is top three worst espn commentators (holtz and uat grad rece Davis)

I have to disagree with your worst three. The juggernaut of suck that is Craig James surely has to be the worst.

Don't have to worry about him anymore.  He is going to stink up the Senate.

No way will that guy get elected.

Wait, what? He's running in Texas? Ohhh ok, he'll fit right in with those frittatas (no offense to any AU fans hailing from TX--but James would be another Rick Perry).

Archived