Archived Finebaum

AuburnGrad78

I actually have a credible reason for asking this from an informational purpose:

Does anyone know how to download a Finebaum archived broadcast?  I need to listen to Thursday's broadcast for something specific.

I actually have a credible reason for asking this from an informational purpose:

Does anyone know how to download a Finebaum archived broadcast?  I need to listen to Thursday's broadcast for something specific.

Just click the link for the date you need: http://finebaum.com/sectional.asp?id=38693

What is you credible reason, if I may ask?

Because you asked: He mentioned my name.  I was quoted in a Deadspin article about his show and he referenced it.  And I wasn't sure what he exactly said.  The entire programs are no longer archived, so I couldn't find it  But I finally found someone who heard it who said it was no big deal.

Because you asked: He mentioned my name.  I was quoted in a Deadspin article about his show and he referenced it.  And I wasn't sure what he exactly said.  The entire programs are no longer archived, so I couldn't find it  But I finally found someone who heard it who said it was no big deal.

Are you the AU journalism professor that he mentioned?  If so, I don't recall that he said anything negative about the quote per se, but he read the quote from the article.  But you could tell by the way he read the article (his voice inflection, etc.) that he didn't care for the comments or the article in general.

I guess I've outed myself as a Finebaum listener.  He doesn't get to me because I realize it's all just sort of a game to him (that's made him quite prosperous).  I don't get mad about most of the callers, because, frankly, the bulk of them are just not that smart and couldn't find objectivity in the dictionary.  Probably the one thing that bothers me is that there are callers like Tammy and Charles from Reeltown representing our fanbase.

Are you the AU journalism professor that he mentioned?  If so, I don't recall that he said anything negative about the quote per se, but he read the quote from the article.  But you could tell by the way he read the article (his voice inflection, etc.) that he didn't care for the comments or the article in general.

I guess I've outed myself as a Finebaum listener.  He doesn't get to me because I realize it's all just sort of a game to him (that's made him quite prosperous).  I don't get mad about most of the callers, because, frankly, the bulk of them are just not that smart and couldn't find objectivity in the dictionary.  Probably the one thing that bothers me is that there are callers like Tammy and Charles from Reeltown representing our fanbase.

I'm crushed triangletiger.  :'(  No Finebaum  :devil:  ;)

AU favorable programs:  http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=36182.0

And I'm sure you knew this page was posted.    :rolleyes:;D:tease:

WDE !!!

Yeah that was me.  I think he was just having fun with my last comment and using it as a lead-in to a commercial break.  Oh, and here is the link to the article.  Pretty tame by Deadspin standards and well-written:

http://deadspin.com/5874505/uncivil-how-paul-finebaum-unleashed-the-id-of-the-sec

I'm crushed triangletiger.   :'(  No Finebaum  :devil:   ;)

AU favorable programs:  http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=36182.0

And I'm sure you knew this page was posted.    :rolleyes:;D:tease:

WDE !!!

I'm so ashamed!  :-[  But I guess confession is good for the soul.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JNieder51188

That's a really good article. finebaum has always struck me as a poser. He's comes off as biased towards Alabama but in all honesty I think he has a man crush on saban and not the program. He allows callers to bury auburn but he'll shoot down rumors about Alabama. I don't understand why they consider him a key media figurehead of the SEC because he only covers those two programs for the most part.

That's a really good article. finebaum has always struck me as a poser. He's comes off as biased towards Alabama but in all honesty I think he has a man crush on saban and not the program. He allows callers to bury auburn but he'll shoot down rumors about Alabama. I don't understand why they consider him a key media figurehead of the SEC because he only covers those two programs for the most part.

He was spinning it today on behalf of the turds and said that he would never criticize saban.

Archived