2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

The same site was saying Gabe Wright was a lock to UTk so I wouldn't put much stock in what they say. They get their hopes up anytime a recruit mentions UTk.

Well that one ended up being too close for comfort. He did not decide til just before he said Auburn.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carl Lawsons tweet today in response to @Momar49

Mo‏@Momar49

SEC QB's better look the hell out!! Cause @CarlCarltp @Tashawn_Bower & DEE_no_LINE are coming! #WDE http://pic.twitter.com/t5aycXKx

Carls Response!

12 Jun Carl‏@CarlCarltp

@Momar49 @tashawn_bower lol add D walker in there

To be fair guys, I'm sure other fan bases would be saying the same about our Foster thread...it's all a little bit of info and a lot of hope/speculation...

Im sure this has been posted to but Carl is giving tidbits on who to expect in the class at Auburn on twitter.

JG‏@usajmg93f

@CarlCarltp do you think Montravious Adams signs with Auburn? You, Adams, Liner, Johnson and Foster would make for a nasty "D" . #WDE

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favorite

27 May Carl‏@CarlCarltp

@usajmg93f yes he will come to AU now Reuben I hav no idea. But this will be the best D line in the country

Hide conversation Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Put that along with his comment about D Walker and we are looking really Strong.

Im sure this has been posted to but Carl is giving tidbits on who to expect in the class at Auburn on twitter.

JG‏@usajmg93f

@CarlCarltp do you think Montravious Adams signs with Auburn? You, Adams, Liner, Johnson and Foster would make for a nasty "D" . #WDE

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favorite

27 May Carl‏@CarlCarltp

@usajmg93f yes he will come to AU now Reuben I hav no idea. But this will be the best D line in the country

Hide conversation Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Put that along with his comment about D Walker and we are looking really Strong.

Some of us have low vision. I kindly and respectfully ask you not to do small font like that.

JG‏@usajmg93f

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favorite

27 May Carl‏@CarlCarltp

Hide conversation Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Some of us have low vision. I kindly and respectfully ask you not to do that font like that.

:o lol

Carl Lawsons tweet today in response to @Momar49

Mo‏@Momar49

SEC QB's better look the hell out!! Cause @CarlCarltp @Tashawn_Bower & DEE_no_LINE are coming! #WDE http://pic.twitter.com/t5aycXKx

Carls Response!

12 Jun Carl‏@CarlCarltp

@Momar49 @tashawn_bower lol add D walker in there

So Carl says both Adams and DeMarcus Walker will go to AU. I can live with that.

Nothing to worry about.  It's from this thread on volnation:

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/154258-13-ga-de-carl-lawson.html

It's pretty funny.  I recommend reading it.

So from reading that....we don't get Liner or Lawson. Listening to them it is amazing we can ever get any players, especially when we go up against the players that want to play for that juggernaut UTk.

Anybody heard rumor bout him switching to UT cause he perfers to play in a 3-4..?

I have heard it but considering how much he is recruiting for AU I am putting about as much stock in it as I am on the Kansas City Royals getting to the playoffs anytime soon.

>:(

Anybody heard rumor bout him switching to UT cause he perfers to play in a 3-4..?

I have heard it but considering how much he is recruiting for AU I am putting about as much stock in it as I am on the Kansas City Royals getting to the playoffs anytime soon.

>:(

I'm sorry, that was pretty funny.

And yeah, I'm actually signing up for volnation specifically to make sure they understand where they stand in this race. Wouldn't want anyone to commit suicide or anything, the way some of them are acting.

Guys... This stuff is gold.

Originally Posted by Hyperion:

What do you guys believe the odds of getting Lawson are? 30%?

Judging from the insiders, I would say greater. He loves Sal (doesn't everybody?), isn't as committed to Auburn as everybody thinks, and likes how we would use him in our scheme.

:laugh:

And then the random updyke

I would watch out for UF with Lawson as well.

:-\

I wonder if he is just trolling UT fans or seriously believes that...

Guys... This stuff is gold.

Originally Posted by Hyperion:

What do you guys believe the odds of getting Lawson are? 30%?

Judging from the insiders, I would say greater. He loves Sal (doesn't everybody?), isn't as committed to Auburn as everybody thinks, and likes how we would use him in our scheme.

:laugh:

And then the random updyke

I would watch out for UF with Lawson as well.

:-\

I wonder if he is just trolling UT fans or seriously believes that...

Tide Warrior is on a lot of sites. He trolls most SEC teams.

And they say this board is full of sunshine pumpers!! We've got nothing on these Vols!

How sick would it be to get Lawson and Montravius Adams for the D-Line??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:;)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Lawson and Liner are rooming at 5 star challenge.  According to 247, Lawson will not be visiting any more schools in the summer.  He will, however, take all 5 officials. No schools picked out.

Carl Lawson going off at Rivals 5* Challenge  has not been beat all day .Going to be a special player for AU  :wedance:

Everyone is saying he is as good if not better than Robert N and Foster.  I think hes better.

Archived