2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

Guest Tigereagle03

fear has nothing to do with it. It is all about the civility of the board and the auburn family.  There are plenty of other places to hear other fans opinions about us. This is not one of them.

That's all fine and dandy. then someone could have sent the guy a PM and said as such. The posts that came back were anything but civil.

duly noted

You mean dooley noted!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just curious but why was the arky guy the exception?  But anyway I know for a fact that bammer is telling dee liner he could and should play jack linebacker in their defense.

i, personally, like the "happy, happy, joy, joy" (ren and stimpy, anyone?) sunshine pumping side of realism personally ... this is for entertainment purposes only for me ... i like my realism with a very healthy dose of happy.  i would rather enjoy an auburn only site, even at the expense of missing out on the very few respectful posters from other schools.  if we could hand pick a select few, fine.  but even that could end up being an issue.  heck, we bust each other enough.

lawson anyone?

I'm just curious but why was the arky guy the exception?  But anyway I know for a fact that bammer is telling dee liner he could and should play jack linebacker in their defense.

he's been here longer than most of you.  He was basically grandfathered in.

fear has nothing to do with it. It is all about the civility of the board and the auburn family.  There are plenty of other places to hear other fans opinions about us. This is not one of them.

That's all fine and dandy. then someone could have sent the guy a PM and said as such. The posts that came back were anything but civil.

I did send him a PM as soon as I restricted him I also let him know the AE rule not allowing other SEC fans on the blog. I wished him all the luck in the world and told him to beat those turds. Now lets get back to talking about Carl Lawson

he's been here longer than most of you.  He was basically grandfathered in.

LOL! Everybody has been here longer than me!

Yep, ban them all. Ban Weegs, too. It's easier that way.   ;D

No, then we'd be without Manilow, which would inevitably cause tensions to rise between Bird and Golf, and with nothing left as a buffer (because truthfully, only Barry can soothe them), it could reach catastrophic proportions...

Yep, ban them all. Ban Weegs, too. It's easier that way.   ;D

No, then we'd be without Manilow, which would inevitably cause tensions to rise between Bird and Golf, and with nothing left as a buffer (because truthfully, only Barry can soothe them), it could reach catastrophic proportions...

YES!!!!!!!!!! Red sees the light of Barry! Bird, Golf, and TT are ALL closet Manilow fans. They just will not admit it. They know full well that when Copa comes on, on their iPod that they move with it. Don't let them fool you.  ;D:laugh::tease::o:D

dude is getting around ... we have had commits recruiting for auburn before ... but he is hitting all of the multimedia!  :laugh:

He has become a huge ambassador for this recruiting cycle. He could be the face of the program for the next few years.

Okay guys I have a question about Lawson. I was reading an article I think it was on Rivals, and it said Lawson had very little upside. What do you guys think about that evaluation?

Okay guys I have a question about Lawson. I was reading an article I think it was on Rivals, and it said Lawson had very little upside. What do you guys think about that evaluation?

What moron said that?  :laugh: :laugh:

When did Shadoww go to work for Rivals?

Players with little upside never make it into the ESPN top 10 in the nation at any point. It is just someone mad because he is coming to Auburn. So they just say he is not any good anyways. Besidess Rivals themselves have him as a 5 Star.

Archived