2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

Carl Lawson and Dee Liner are going to be rooming together at the Rivals 5-star challenge camp.

Those two will be NIGHTMARES for opposing O-lines.

And ours during practice  :thumbsup:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jrljr

I swear, just THINKING about watching Lawson and Liner line up alongside M. Adams and whatever other BEAST CBVG & CMP bring in at DT is giving me serious anxiety!!! Think about it, we will actually hurt some folks. (Can we start with UGAly & uat? PLEASE!!!)    :bow:

I swear, just THINKING about watching Lawson and Liner line up alongside M. Adams and whatever other BEAST CBVG & CMP bring in at DT is giving me serious anxiety!!! Think about it, we will actually hurt some folks. (Can we start with UGAly & uat? PLEASE!!!)    :bow:

Might that other beast be Mustafa?

Montravious Adams.

Montravious Adams.

He's already mentioned as M. Adams.

Montravious Adams.

He's already mentioned as M. Adams.

Completely overlooked it.

JC Shurburtt ‏ @jcshurburtt

#Auburn commit Carl Lawson will continue to rise in the #Top247 http://bit.ly/K2sE7K

Retweeted by Bryan Matthews

I hear he will be a 5* in the next update on 247. On Rivals he is already being considered, a big part will be how he and Liner perform at the Rivals100 5* Challenge

I was told privately that Lawson is expected to be one of the final top 10 guys on Rivals.com.

I was told privately that Lawson is expected to be one of the final top 10 guys on Rivals.com.

:-X

JC Shurburtt ‏ @jcshurburtt

#Auburn commit Carl Lawson will continue to rise in the #Top247 http://bit.ly/K2sE7K

Retweeted by Bryan Matthews

I hear he will be a 5* in the next update on 247. On Rivals he is already being considered, a big part will be how he and Liner perform at the Rivals100 5* Challenge

Maybe cause you went beast mode on the 247 analyst  :dunno:

Guest jrljr

CL is gonna go BEAST MODE on everyone in 2013!!!

WDE Carl Lawson!!! You are gonna look great in O & B!!!  :bow:

I could see that.

Just the perception of Auburn being the school next to numerous top 10 players at their position is good publicity.

Guest jrljr

I could see that.

Just the perception of Auburn being the school next to numerous top 10 players at their position is good publicity.

AMEN! Where did the perception that Carl was too short come from? He's almost 6'3" tall and could add to that by next year. Dee isn't but 6'2".

Interesting. Wouldn't really surprise me though; dude is insane. Lawson, Liner, and Johnson all have five star potential...and we're just getting started.

Guest jrljr

Interesting. Wouldn't really surprise me though; dude is insane. Lawson, Liner, and Johnson all have five star potential...and we're just getting started.

IMO DL is right where he should be, Lawson is grossly underrated at this point but that will change. TJ would have to be 5* if he had RF's size. It's about the only difference I see. Film is eerily similar between the two otherwise.

It's gonna be interesting to see how many DE/DT end up in the Top 10 of the various rankings. There seems to be an abundance of elite defensive ends this year, although a few will end up playing inside at the next level. I wonder how many guys at the same position get a 5* ranking.

• 2 weeks later...

appears Mr. Lawson may be getting the 5* Bump on Rivals on 29 MAY! WDE

That would be sweet. Where did you see this?

Besides this thread, of course..

Archived