2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

Carl Lawson going off at Rivals 5* Challenge  has not been beat all day .Going to be a special player for AU  :wedance:

This D class is going to be one for the ages. WDE!!!

:party::wedance::party::wedance:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawson dominates these events. He is getting lots of love from all the analysts. He may end his senior year being the best defensive commitment AU has ever had. It has to be very scary to play against him in HS. I can't wait to watch him play a few games this year.

Your exactly right. His performance at these camps and his performance on the field this year could mve him up drastically. Top 5 player by NSD my prediction...

Hell my predictions aren't worth a crap anyway.... he's gonna be #1

I've heard a lot of speculation, even before the new rivals rankings made him and Dee both 5 stars, that Lawson had a great shot to end up in the top 5. After today, I rather expect him to be in the top 3.

Is Nkemdiche at these events? If so and he didn't beat Rodgers should he still be able to retain the #1 player in the nation?

Guest EagleDamnWar

RivalsPerroni

"DE Carl Lawson is my vote for top overall player on Day One of the #RivalsChallenge"  from a Rivals Analyst.  Many replied saying they agreed.

RivalsPerroni

"DE Carl Lawson is my vote for top overall player on Day One of the #RivalsChallenge"  from a Rivals Analyst.  Many replied saying they agreed.

Nice! Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, but I LOVE how this is going to have the bammers crowing, especially if he moves ahead of Foster!

I just look forward to their faces, when Lawson and Liner get done bulldozing their o-lines.

Them saying "Auburn commit" a lot could help though. I might help pull some more top players our way to play with them.

I hope Mike Farrell is taking it all in after badmouthing Lawson.

You are confusing Bower with Lawson. Farrell has been pushing Lawson since the Carolina camp in May.

Is  at these events? If so and he didn't beat Rodgers should he still be able to retain the #1 player in the nation?

Nkemdiche is not there. I think he is going to The Opening instead in 2 weeks.

Mark it down. This kid will be a bigtime contributor this season. Blowing everybody away at the camp today. If he stays healthy, goodbye senior year of college. The League will be drooling.

Mark it down. This kid will be a bigtime contributor this season. Blowing everybody away at the camp today. If he stays healthy, goodbye senior year of college. The League will be drooling.

Well I certainly hope so. If he isn't a big time contributor to his high school team, then I can't imagine him doing much better in 2013, when he gets to Auburn...:tease:

You are confusing Bower with Lawson. Farrell has been pushing Lawson since the Carolina camp in May.

My bad. I could have sworn he was talking about Lawson.

My bad. I could have sworn he was talking about Lawson.

He's wrong about Bower, too, don't worry.

I happened to be watching when they showed Carl Lawson v 4* OT Derwin Gray and Carl absolutely made Gray look silly. Carl looked better today than he ever has, if that is even possible anymore. Carl Lawson has super star written all over him, he really is that much better than his peers. I am very impressed.

I happened to be watching when they showed Carl Lawson v 4* OT Derwin Gray and Carl absolutely made Gray look silly. He looked better today than he ever has, if that is even possible anymore. Carl Lawson has super star written all over him, he really is that much better than his peers. I am very impressed.

:wareagle: :wareagle:

RivalsPerroni

Nice! Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, but I LOVE how this is going to have the bammers crowing, especially if he moves ahead of Foster!

Scout is looking even more the fool today than they were yesterday with their #114 ranking.  :laugh:

Mark it down. This kid will be a bigtime contributor this next season. Blowing everybody away at the camp today. If he stays healthy, goodbye senior year of college. The League will be drooling.

Well I certainly hope so. If he isn't a big time contributor to his high school team, then I can't imagine him doing much better in 2013, when he gets to Auburn...:tease:

Forgot a word ya jackleg.  :tease:

Carl Lawson was the number 1 DL at Rivals

He should be the #1 overall player.

If he performs tomorrow like he did today he will win MVP and will really start making people question whether Nkemdiche is better than him.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Carl Lawson was the number 1 DL at Rivals

He should be the #1 overall player.

Yep, he was number 1 overall as well.

Archived