Arkansas Game #2

jwmboom7

Wallace and Sullivan doing fine but they are not playing all the time....been some other kids who rarely play that are having to fight that agressive press and can't keep Scott away from the basket.  AU has played great thus far but in an important game, they need everyone available.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only seen the second half but man we look bad.  This is not a great product we have on the floor.  Blowing a 17 point lead?  Turrible

50% free throw shooting.   :banghead:    Eight players against the running style of Mike Anderson is not enough.  These guys have been exhausted since the middle of the second half.

50% free throw shooting.   :banghead:    Eight players against the running style of Mike Anderson is not enough.  These guys have been exhausted since the middle of the second half.

You're right. It's a shame too. Frankie, Kenny and the team played hard as long as they could.

Guest jojo1515

Barbee's seat is warming up for next year.  I fully expect a quality season next year, but my confidence of that is shrinking daily.  The coaching job this year has been pretty bad.  I hope some better talent coming in turns things around.  If we look this bad at the middle of next year, CB won't make it to the end of the year imo.

Oy again :rolleyes: This is the first year the man has had anything to work with at all. We have now lost 3 games at home and we played short handed today due to 2 players. Reality line three and still holding.

Im all for dropping the basketball program after this disgusting season.

I'm all for kicking devtiger12 out of AuburnEagle for his disgusting attitude.

Barbee's seat is warming up for next year.  I fully expect a quality season next year, but my confidence of that is shrinking daily.  The coaching job this year has been pretty bad.  I hope some better talent coming in turns things around.  If we look this bad at the middle of next year, CB won't make it to the end of the year imo.

I try to respect all opinions on here, but this is ridiculous. PLEASE tell me how the coaching has been "pretty bad." We've already won three more games than we did all of last year w/ basically the same talent (addition of Ward being the exception). Do I need to reminder people that we were arguably the WORST team in DI basketball last year, and Barbee is doing the best with what he's got.

His seat is warming up next year?!?!  :laugh: We're very lucky to have Barbee. The guy is a basketball coach, not a miracle worker. As painful as is it to wait on, it's gonna take time to improve the talent on this team, and he's already doing it by bringing in a top 25 class next year. Barbee can't defend, he can't shoot free throws and he can't obey the rules (Ward/Denson) for the players. He's doing an adequate job considering the poor level of talent that's still on this team.

If we're still bad and just winning 4/5 games in conference play in Barbee's fourth year, I will agree with this. But right now, this comment is beyond stupid.

Archived