Arkansas Game #2

jwmboom7

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says it is on the SEC network, but I can not find the game anywhere on my guide.  Does anyone know what channel the game will be on this afternoon.    Thanks

Yeah up here in Nashville; the WB equivalent is showing the Florida v UGA game.  I will just have to watch on ESPN3.  Thanks for the info though....

I at arkansas game, where is varez ward? I don't see him on the bench, any inside info on where he is? I don't see denson either, but I remember he had been hurt since Florida game

With the exception of some bad passes and lapses on defense there at the end of the half that was an absolutely great half of basketball. I was impressed with our fight on D and excellent ball movement and shot selection on O. It was a pleasure to watch them play. We just need to come out with the same intensity in the 2nd half and this will be a nice W for the good guys.

Amazing......not just regarding our guys but so many college athletes continue to amaze me.  Lack of discipline and so much self centered behavior that hurts their team.   I guess all that "me-ness" begins when ESPN holds press conferences for them to announce their college choices and it continues from there.

Ward's absence in particular is hurting....the replacement guards are having lots of trouble with the Ark pressure and have made a bunch of street-ball passes.... letting the lead just slide away.   Hope Barbee can pull them back together at the half but I expect Ark will ratchet up the pressure for the second half.

Amazing......not just regarding our guys but so many college athletes continue to amaze me.  Lack of discipline and so much self centered behavior that hurts their team.   I guess all that "me-ness" begins when ESPN holds press conferences for them to announce their college choices and it continues from there.

Ward's absence in particular is hurting....the replacement guards are having lots of trouble with the Ark pressure and have made a bunch of street-ball passes.... letting the lead just slide away.   Hope Barbee can pull them back together at the half but I expect Ark will ratchet up the pressure for the second half.

I disagree to an extent. I think Wallace and Sullivan have done a decent job of handling the pressure. Yes they've made some mistakes, but we aren't winning by 7 at the half on accident.

Archived