Matt Korcheck and Renan Lenz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got some big news. This mean we may not be getting Renan Lenz, AU is now looking at former Layola Maramount signee 6'11 Tobee Okafor. Other schools looking at him are Ohio St., Cincinnati, Syracuse and others.

Got some big news. This mean we may not be getting Renan Lenz, AU is now looking at former Layola Maramount signee 6'11 Tobee Okafor. Other schools looking at him are Ohio St., Cincinnati, Syracuse and others.

Darn, I was hoping to get Lenz  :banghead:

Per Bryan Matthews:

Acc'd to Arizona Western coach Charles Harral, Renan Lenz signed with Utah moments ago. He said it was a "very difficult" decision for Lenz but having a prior relationship with Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak and having a close friend in Utah made the difference. Harral said Auburn has an "unbelievable staff and did a great job recruiting him."

So I guess this is no longer on the table?

I just read a little bit about Tobe Okafar. Good size and very athleteic seems to have good defensive skills and boarding skills. Does not have much game experience so Offense is a work in progress.  Seems like a lot of people are interested in him. Also never actually signed his LOI with Loyola so would not have to sit out.

I know we have contacted him but do not know if we really have a chance with him. Anybody know if he returned the love at all.

I just read a little bit about Tobe Okafar. Good size and very athleteic seems to have good defensive skills and boarding skills. Does not have much game experience so Offense is a work in progress.  Seems like a lot of people are interested in him. Also never actually signed his LOI with Loyola so would not have to sit out.

I know we have contacted him but do not know if we really have a chance with him. Anybody know if he returned the love at all.

I hope he is interested we really need another big man.

Archived