Matt Korcheck and Renan Lenz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have to get at least one of these guys.

Don't get your hopes up on Sanchez he will be hard to steal from St Johns and Providence

Do you post on ITAT as Frankllyn?

No?

Coincidence then. I saw the same thing over there almost word for word. Just trying to figure out who to pay attention to. 

Don't get your hopes up on Sanchez he will be hard to steal from St Johns and Providence

No?

Coincidence then. I saw the same thing over there almost word for word. Just trying to figure out who to pay attention to. 

I got that from twitter in case you were wondering.

AuburnBasketball, how did their visits go?

Preety good after reading Sanchez's comments I feel like we have a better chance than before.

How do you feel about Lenz?

No?

I got that from twitter in case you were wondering.

[/quote  Frankallyn knows what he is talking about pretty tied into the program. If you saw it on twitter they got it from him.

AuburnBasketball, how did their visits go?

Preety good after reading Sanchez's comments I feel like we have a better chance than before.

How do you feel about Lenz?

I feel like we have a preety good shot just wish we had the last visit with both thes guys.

Any word at all on either of these guys?

I assume not since auburnbasketball has not said anything. Normally, he informs all of us if there is any new information out there

Renan Lenz has one more visit this weekend at Utah then id say about a week after that and we will know on him. Orlando Sanchez also has one more visit to St. Johns but don't know when that is scheduled for.

Why in the hell are you posting in BB? You never do! And also we are not suppose to post negative stuff about potential recruits and your calling Orlando dirty?????????

Archived