AU vs LSU

The on-line feed has been on for most of the home games...but of course most of those were  non-conference...I was surprised to find it active tonight but pic is crystal clear now that the trans problem got resolved about the fifth inning.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, how many LOB for this game? ...must be close to 10 by now.

Oh dear !  that went a very long way.  But good outing for V

i was just about to say that varnadore looked too tired.  that 2nd ball came from an arm tired guy ... 2 pitches later - yard.  good grief.  varnadore pitched a nice game, but that mistake cost him a decision...

The on-line feed has been on for most of the home games...but of course most of those were  non-conference...I was surprised to find it active tonight but pic is crystal clear now that the trans problem got resolved about the fifth inning.

What site is the feed from?

It's a joy watching Ryan Tella hit.  Very confident at the plate, fouled off a couple of outside corner pitches, got a pitch he could pull and just guided it into a hole.  He may not hit for many HR's but he is a great #3 hitter.

i am supposed to be able to sit back and enjoy a baseball game, whilst sipping a heavy ale ... but noooooooooooo!  we have to make it to, to, to interesting ...

:laugh:

This has been a great game....but gosh almighty it's been a nail biter!

I hope we can put the corndawgs away now. Please!

Archived