AU vs LSU

nice DP bailed us out.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys can't lay off the high fast ball...meanwhile the video has gotten squared away....thank goodness...was driving me crazy

guys can't lay off the high fast ball...meanwhile the video has gotten squared away....thank goodness...was driving me crazy

Yeah....and there's been a couple of called strikes on that high fastball that were way up there.  :dunno:

ouch...bad throwing error...too casual....now a run scores

oops...another runner picked off...that smarts !

just because you are fast doesnt mean you HAVE to have a huge lead at 1st!  btw, must have been the edge of the seam that got the outside corner on that J. Gon strike out ...

I haven't been following all that closely so far this year, but it seems like our D is much improved from a year ago.

spoke to soon!

Well....it is better for the most part. Even a slight improvement makes a big difference.

Dang....that guy behind the plate is sorta inconsistent tonight for AU's batters.

i am lovin the online video feed ... 1st game i have actually watched this year.  gametracker is @#%&#!!!!!!

btw, the mobile gametracker on my cell (no graphics) seems to be much better than on computer ... not nearly the content, but i am not expecting much.

Archived