AU vs LSU

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG...what a finish ! :happydance:

:o Wow what a finish. For anyone not watching: Runner on second and a grounder was chopped to 2B but a bad throw pulled the first baseman off the bag. The runner rounded third and was BARELY thrown out at home to end the game.

is there anything more exciting than a college baseball game.  i was at a friday night game against purdue about 5 years ago and we slid under a tag in the bottom of the ninth with 2 outs to win a game 3-2 (i think) ... wow!

I love the way this Auburn team keeps going! They have that competitive spirit that keeps them fighting. I didn't see much of that last season.

Woah we got lucky there.  Awful throw by Creede.  LSU runner looked safe at the plate, but you get those calls at home.  Auburn wins 4-3.   :we:

LSU is going to be mad as hornets tomorrow.... :-X

Woah we got lucky there.  Awful throw by Creede.  LSU runner looked safe at the plate, but you get those calls at home.  Auburn wins 4-3.   :we:

Just gotta find a way to win 1 of the next 2.

Just gotta find a way to win 1 of the next 2.

I think Auburn can do it. These kids seem to be finding a way to win.

And BTW....it was fun to hear Rod calling the game tonight.

Another big win for the good guys! I took the lady out to dinner tonight so I missed the live action but I knew I could count on y'all for some awesome play-by-play. I absolutely love the moxy this team has shown this year and hopefully we can keep gaining confidence and building on these close wins against good teams. WDE baseball tigers!

Archived