2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

Not to continue the hijack theme, but if Saban were to go to Texas after the Iron Bowl of Iron Bowl wins by Auburn this year, the suicide rate in Aabama would skyrocket!

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Ronnie. You can flip your commitment to Auburn now.

Seriously...I have wanted this kid on the team for over a year now. He is the type of player and young man we need.

And he can clearly see we are back on track. Come on down Ronnie.

Does he still have some interest in AU?

He loves AU but based on what people have said on him he seems to be a guy that sticks with a decision when he makes it.

Does he still have some interest in AU?

He loves AU but based on what people have said on him he seems to be a guy that sticks with a decision when he makes it.

What I hear as well.

Anything can happen but I would be presently surprised. He is a good young man (from what I hear) and usually sticks with a decision. I hope this is one time he does a rethink. He will be a good addition for any team, talent and character wise.

He would really gel IMO as well within the 4-2-5. He has an ability to play 3-4 spots at an All-SEC level.

Clark will be a very good player in college. I wish he would have waited before he went to the darkside.

• 2 weeks later...

So Ronnie is deciding between AU and UA, even though he is committed to UA? Why even make that statement when you are committed? Isn't your commitment a statement of his intention to sign with UA?

So Ronnie is deciding between AU and UA, even though he is committed to UA? Why even make that statement when you are committed? Isn't your commitment a statement of his intention to sign with UA?

Please elaborate .

Have not heard he was debating. When did this happen?

He is committed to Bama. Would love to have him, but do not see him as a flip choice.

There's a glitch on the auburn rivals site that sometimes puts an article from this summer about Ronnie deciding between auburn and bama on the front page. When you refresh the up to date articles will be listed instead. Don't know why it happens, it might just be me, but I'm assuming that's what happened here. Unless I am totally wrong and he really did just release a statement saying he was deciding again.

There's a glitch on the auburn rivals site that sometimes puts an article from this summer about Ronnie deciding between auburn and bama on the front page. When you refresh the up to date articles will be listed instead. Don't know why it happens, it might just be me, but I'm assuming that's what happened here. Unless I am totally wrong and he really did just release a statement saying he was deciding again.

Yeah same thing happens to me. That Ronnie Clark story can up for me the other day.

OK. Don't use the sites for my info, so do not look there. Do not even have a subscription.

I will look up player profiles, but that's about it.

• 1 month later...

Archived