2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

The first thing I thought when I read that it might be RC was that he was coming to do more bonding with Evans and try to recruit him to Bammer.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After what CGM did with foster last year, (from what I understand from other posters (pulled Foster's offer and sent him packing) do you think he is watching this type of stuff. For those in the know, are RC and RE hanging out or are they with different commitshosts? Not sure how the process works.

Well I don't know Mr Clark but if he is a stand up guy who had AU in his heart but committed early to UAT like some experts have said, then perhaps this is a sincere visit. Like I said, I would live to get these young men and tell UAT to stay out of our territory

1. Ronnie Clark@D1ProspectC122 6h

2. S/O to @MarkIngram22 for visiting our school today !!! Means a lot to the school an your fans there !! Our team still won too !! #RollTide

1. qJ8CFN0i_normal.jpeg Mark Ingram @MarkIngram22 4h

2. @D1ProspectC122 roll tide fam!!! Stay up!
    3. [*]

1. @D1ProspectC122 i swear to God if youre going to AU to recruit Evans I will **** you up
    I could not get all the columns to delete but maybe you can follow this from Ronnie Clark's twitter account today.

If he came to Auburn to recruit Evans to UAT, then he will be dismissed rather quickly. We have five guys there to recruit Rashaan to Auburn, so they will flush that out in no time.

On the other hand, I think Ronnie Clark visiting AU is HUGE! Hopefully we can talk him into playing safety at Auburn instead of LB at UAT.

I don't think any of us knows for certain his motives, but there is one thing I know for certain. He DID NOT show up uninvited! I like it myself.

I don't think any of us knows for certain his motives, but there is one thing I know for certain. He DID NOT show up uninvited! I like it myself.

Yep.

so we thought he was there over a tweet?

There have been some other rumblings that he might appear. That's been going on for several days now. I'm still not convinced that he's not there.

so we thought he was there over a tweet?

There have been some other rumblings that he might appear. That's been going on for several days now. I'm still not convinced that he's not there.

Gotcha, If it all is true, Im not sure how I feel about it.

To answer the twitter question - the person who is Aprils Very Own @ DreamChasin_57 tweeted to RC at the end of some tweets between RC and Mark Ingram. The person must have heard the rumor and was very direct to RC with his opinion. There is nothing on RC's tweeter page to suggest he is anything but all Bammer.

1. Aprils Very Own@DreamChasin_57 46m
  2. D1ProspectC122 i swear to God if youre going to AU to recruit Evans I will **** you up

Archived