2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

Would love Ronnie Clark but he is blinded by the bright lights of ttown.

The "bright lights" of Tuscaloosa? Good one. Or, are they bright compared to some place like Opp?

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love Ronnie Clark but he is blinded by the bright lights of ttown.

The "bright lights" of Tuscaloosa? Good one. Or, are they bright compared to some place like Opp?

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

From what I heard Clark wanted to go to AU but loved the success of Bammer.

Will he flip? No idea, but I would not get my hopes up.

From everything that I've seen posted about him, Clark doesn't seem to be the flipping type, which I really can't be mad at him for. Would love to have him, but if not I completely understand. Just hope he ends up where he's happy

Part of the story is that his dad is in love with everything bammer. Whether this can be changed or overcome is questionable, but Clark, on his own initiative, probably wouldn't have committed when he did had it not been for pressure from his dad. At least thar's what was told to me. I have no personal knowledge on this one.

Part of the story is that his dad is in love with everything bammer. Whether this can be changed or overcome is questionable, but Clark, on his own initiative, probably wouldn't have committed when he did had it not been for pressure from his dad. At least thar's what was told to me. I have no personal knowledge on this one.

This is solid info.

This is solid info.

This is a rare situation where the outcome of the game may have a bearing on this kid's final decision. As stated before, though, this is a very principled young man, one of those rare breeds where a commitment means a commitment. But he does love Auburn.

This is solid info.

This is a rare situation where the outcome of the game may have a bearing on this kid's final decision. As stated before, though, this is a very principled young man, one of those rare breeds where a commitment means a commitment. But he does love Auburn.

And AU is still recruiting him hard.

Clark himself said in the interview last summer that there was always a chance he MAY flip. Not calling it. Just wouldn't shock me if we were to win next two.

I feel like we are going to see more top ranked recruits coming our way over time. I think the days of Nick coming in and stealing our recruits, are numbered and Saban knows this very well. Why would Nicky buy a 5,200 square foot home in Austin for his daughter to go to UT? I think he is gone come January to Univ. of Texas.

I feel like we are going to see more top ranked recruits coming our way over time. I think the days of Nick coming in and stealing our recruits, are numbered and Saban knows this very well. Why would Nicky buy a 5,200 square foot home in Austin for his daughter to go to UT? I think he is gone come January to Univ. of Texas.

had this been confirmed-the house buying and daughter going to UT?

I haven't heard anything about his daughter, but this is the best I've been able to find on Saban's house buying:

http://www.burntoran...e-strengthening

Coupling that with this article (http://ftw.usatoday....going-anywhere/) You can at least start making the case for a Saban to UT theory if you want to. This wouldn't be the first time he sent his wife to scope out the place before making a move.

To throw some cold water, if Saban's daughter is planning to attend UT, or even just move to Austin because young people think it's a super cool place, buying a 5,000 sq ft house as an investment wouldn't disrupt Saban's budget as much as buying a new car would disrupt mine.

There's some pretty good evidence that he bought the house. He also owns a home on Lake Lanier in Georgia. That doesn't mean he's going to coach the DullDawgs.

Not to mention that UT is back in the running for winning the Big 12 this year. Mac has turned it around. I wouldnt hold my breath on saban leaving.

At this point his only shot at staying is winning the Big 12 and Fiesta Bowl. Chances are long at them winning the Big 12 as they have to beat Baylor on the road and a down OU team has to beat Okie St. Doubtful either one of those things happens, much less both.

I know this is a Ronnie Clark thread but I'll play. :) I'll believe saban is moving to UT when his moving truck pulls out and I hear the moans and swearing coming from the bama fans. The screams of disbelief would be like the shot heard around the world.

Ok. Let's stick to Ronnie Clark. I am sure there is a thread in the Rivals sections about Saban and Texas where that topic can go. If Saban actually leaves then that will be a relevant topic in Clark's recruitment/thread.

Not to mention that UT is back in the running for winning the Big 12 this year. Mac has turned it around. I wouldnt hold my breath on saban leaving.

If they want an old Mark Richt

Archived