2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if Evans' choice might say anything about Clark's?

I don't "think" RE was playing us. I think this deal finalized recently.

Signed NLI with Bama.

I don't know anything, but it appears he might have been waiting on Rashaan before he made his final decision. I think he was the possible surprise but it was only going to happen if we got Rashaan.

Well...this day needs to end with Andrew Williams an Auburn Tiger. It still has it's luster, but a bit of fade on it.

• 8 months later...

Tore his Achilles in practice. Ouch. Never thought they would be thin at rb

They recruited him at LB/S. It's weird they even had him at RB in the first place.

• 2 months later...

Announcer's comment just before Elliot's 85yd TD run in the playoff game was that Bama was thin at linebacker. A three star true frosh lb was playing, and he got decked trying to fill the hole. .What the heck are they thinking in Tuscaloser?

Announcer's comment just before Elliot's 85yd TD run in the playoff game was that Bama was thin at linebacker. A three star true frosh lb was playing, and he got decked trying to fill the hole. .What the heck are they thinking in Tuscaloser?

Not sure what that meant. They have 20 DBs on the roster and 18 LBs.

Not sure what that meant. They have 20 DBs on the roster and 18 LBs.

Of note, I read somewhere that Ronnie Clark may be moved to offense, possibly fullback. I wonder if he regrets his decision...

Archived