2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Hamilton still talks to coaches on a regular basis. Je is friends with JJ and has been to AU a million times. This one is not over.

Why are you whispering?

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamilton still talks to coaches on a regular basis. Je is friends with JJ and has been to AU a million times. This one is not over.

Why are you whispering?

Mikey might be listening.

Why are you whispering?

Mikey might be listening.

:laugh:

Just a thought here, no need for any consternation, but might SDH be a DE candidate if he were a bit taller?

He would need to be 3 or 4 inches taller and his arms much longer.

Just a thought here, no need for any consternation, but might SDH be a DE candidate if he were a bit taller?

He would need to be 3 or 4 inches taller and his arms much longer.

Yeah, just curious as I've not seen him up close ever.

• 2 months later...

Was SDH at the game Saturday? Wouldn't surprise me with his old teammate getting the start at QB.

He was supposed to be there. I have not heard confirmation.

So what's up with him? He keeps coming to games. Is that just for kicks, or is he a legitimate possibility to flip? Aren't he and Roberts pretty good friends (or am I just making that up)?

He's confirmed to have been at 2 Auburn games to this point. Not a legit possibility to flip at this time but that may change later.

Is he really a take, or just keeping lines of communication open? Or is having to prove his desires to come to AU now? I am just not sure we have a spot at the current moment....

He is both a take and staff keeping the lines open at the moment

Is he really a take, or just keeping lines of communication open? Or is having to prove his desires to come to AU now? I am just not sure we have a spot at the current moment....

As badly as we need linebackers, you can bet your whatever that we take him if we can get him. Have a spot? We need four quality LB's and will sign four if we can get them.

If it were up to me, and it's not, but if it were, I would find room for SDH & Dante Sawyer!! JMO but both of these kids are Football Players.

So what's up with him? He keeps coming to games. Is that just for kicks, or is he a legitimate possibility to flip? Aren't he and Roberts pretty good friends (or am I just making that up)?

He's confirmed to have been at 2 Auburn games to this point. Not a legit possibility to flip at this time but that may change later.

e I haven't been following recruiting as closely this year but one thing I've notice is SDH is aiming to not miss a single home game. Hard for me to think we don't have a great chance of flipping this kid.

Unless he's just going to Auburn to counter recruit

e I haven't been following recruiting as closely this year but one thing I've notice is SDH is aiming to not miss a single home game. Hard for me to think we don't have a great chance of flipping this kid.

If you're a high school recruit, and you live within one hour of a major football venue, it's Saturday night, I can think of only one better way to spend your time. And the ticket is free!!

If you're a high school recruit, and you live within one hour of a major football venue, it's Saturday night, I can think of only one better way to spend your time. And the ticket is free!!

We aren't all as thrilled with cocaine and hookers as you are Pops!! :partey: (Disclaimer: I have no knowledge of any such behavior on Pops part, now a few others maybe, not Pops!)

Plus there will be plenty of time and opportunity to handle the other, probably have much better odds in Auburn I would think as well. I'm not versed in the "Talent" of Montgomery, AL but I bet you gotta like your chances as a recruit in Auburn just a bit better. No?

***Please do not post content from premium articles***

Andrew Bone@AndrewJBone 12 Oct

#Alabama commitment Shaun Dion Hamilton cancelled his official visit to #OleMiss today. Solid with his commitment. No future visits planned

From Twitter, a VERY PUBLIC source, no way to consider it from a premium article.

#Alabama commitment Shaun Dion Hamilton cancelled his official visit to #OleMiss today. Solid with his commitment. No future visits planned

From Twitter, a VERY PUBLIC source, no way to consider it from a premium article.

Ha what a load of crap, I bet saban got pissy and started threatening to take stuff away from SDH

Ha what a load of crap, I bet saban got pissy and started threatening to take stuff away from SDH

But he still showed up in Auburn anyway, says a lot to me to cancel an OV, tell a turd writer he is done visiting, then show up with the good guys!

Archived