2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

I might have missed something but why is Hamilton thinking about leaving the Turds?

Where did you see that?

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have missed something but why is Hamilton thinking about leaving the Turds?

Where did you see that?

I dunno but from the way the conversation was going I thought maybe he was waivering and wanting to switch.

Where did you see that?

I dunno but from the way the conversation was going I thought maybe he was waivering and wanting to switch.

Likely does not affect Auburn. The Tigers are done at LB if Evans commits.

• 3 weeks later...

Where did you see that?

Likely does not affect Auburn. The Tigers are done at LB if Evans commits.

According to AL.com two of his teammates, Standberry and Edwards will be at an Auburn camp this weekend, but Hamilton wasn't mentioned. It doesn't look like Hamilton and Auburn are a match.

• 2 weeks later...

I was under the impression that once AU got Evans we were done at LB?

Now that Evans has pushed his announce date, do y'all expect us to wait him out, maybe at the expense of some other LBs or LB. Mouhon, maybe?

Now that Evans has pushed his announce date, do y'all expect us to wait him out, maybe at the expense of some other LBs or LB. Mouhon, maybe?

Auburn will stay on Evans. Mouhon is not very high on Auburn right now. The thinking with Evans and SDH both being veru good Auburn would take both to make it 4 LBs in this class.

Auburn will stay on Evans. Mouhon is not very high on Auburn right now. The thinking with Evans and SDH both being veru good Auburn would take both to make it 4 LBs in this class.

Awesome...u can not have enough quality talented LBS....anyone think he might have been presented the old grey shirt from Bama?

Awesome...u can not have enough quality talented LBS....anyone think he might have been presented the old grey shirt from Bama?

Not this early. Bama starts that in January.

Not this early. Bama starts that in January.

Do they? I thought they started it the day before signing day? :laugh:

And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Auburn end up with 4 LBs at the end of the day, just for the record. ;)

SDH is not a priority for AU. They, AU, are going to keep the phone lines open but are not recruiting him hard.

bold statement.

SDH is not a priority for AU. They, AU, are going to keep the phone lines open but are not recruiting him hard.

bold statement.

They are waiting to see if SDH shows deep interest. If he does the staff will act accordingly.

I would gladly welcome young SDH into the fold. I'm not sure he was getting very good advice from his "handlers". Lol. Seriously though, if Raekwan? ends up at bammer is that the issue here? I try my best not to keep up with sabear's recruiting unless it's an US vs. them battle for a kid. Maybe he wasn't invited on the field trip to the Dodge Dealership? :rimshot:

I would gladly welcome young SDH into the fold. I'm not sure he was getting very good advice from his "handlers". Lol. Seriously though, if Raekwan? ends up at bammer is that the issue here? I try my best not to keep up with sabear's recruiting unless it's an US vs. them battle for a kid. Maybe he wasn't invited on the field trip to the Dodge Dealership? :rimshot:

No clue if Kwon is a factor in this or not.

I get the feeling if AU has a season that jumps right at you with every play players are gonna start commiting just to try to get their spot.

I for one would love to have SDH. 4-3,,, 4-2-5 or whatever we never need to be in a situation like we have been in for the past few years. Watch his film again if you think meeehhhhh we don't need him now. Go get him!!

I believe situations like SDH's is a new breed in our recruiting. Reuban had a half arse attitude. And After meeting Dee L he was more of the same. No offense to the men but trying to show this staff is more about relationships than playing friends it seems. UA is loaded, has talented players throughout but I believe some fresh commits are looking at our new staffs attitude and thinking, "I might just want to be a part of that" if AU starts 3-0 and Gus has put up 28+ points a game, these kids are gonna start getn anxious.

I get the feeling if AU has a season that jumps right at you with every play players are gonna start commiting just to try to get their spot.

I for one would love to have SDH. 4-3,,, 4-2-5 or whatever we never need to be in a situation like we have been in for the past few years. Watch his film again if you think meeehhhhh we don't need him now. Go get him!!

I believe situations like SDH's is a new breed in our recruiting. Reuban had a half arse attitude. And After meeting Dee L he was more of the same. No offense to the men but trying to show this staff is more about relationships than playing friends it seems. UA is loaded, has talented players throughout but I believe some fresh commits are looking at our new staffs attitude and thinking, "I might just want to be a part of that" if AU starts 3-0 and Gus has put up 28+ points a game, these kids are gonna start getn anxious.

^^^^^ He get's it!! ^^^^^

I'll buy what Ivory is dealing!!

Lets hope it's not actual Ivory. Isn't that illegal? Or are their farms that raise elephants for Ivory legally?

So is it safe to say that this is due to attrition by Landrum & Gaston??

Archived