2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

***Please do not post content from premium articles***

Andrew Bone@AndrewJBone 12 Oct

#Alabama commitment Shaun Dion Hamilton cancelled his official visit to #OleMiss today. Solid with his commitment. No future visits planned

From Twitter, a VERY PUBLIC source, no way to consider it from a premium article.

Ha what a load of crap, I bet saban got pissy and started threatening to take stuff away from SDH

But he still showed up in Auburn anyway, says a lot to me to cancel an OV, tell a turd writer he is done visiting, then show up with the good guys!

agreed

I don't know why players choose Alabama honestly

Location sucks

If you're good enough to go pro you'll go regardless of if you're at Alabama or Auburn.

The education is meh

Nick is such an unlikable douche

And they over sign/grey shirt more than anyone every year

Seeing sabans miserable face as he's holding the national championship would be enough to turn me off of that "school"

Although a brand new charger with custom rims and an custom stencil job with a brand new iPad inside the car sure sounds nice

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if he is just keeping an eye on the inner goings on with AU and coaches, and then reporting it in? I am alone on this I am sure, and at one point wanted SDH to sign with AU, but to me, something seems fishy... Same goes with the Opelika corner.

You know, he might have gone to the last game to support his former QB, who made his first collegiate start on Saturday...

You know, he might have gone to the last game to support his former QB, who made his first collegiate start on Saturday...

Now Red, you should know better than to bring logic to this board!!

#Alabama commitment Shaun Dion Hamilton cancelled his official visit to #OleMiss today. Solid with his commitment. No future visits planned

From Twitter, a VERY PUBLIC source, no way to consider it from a premium article.

Oh yeah, this "tweet" is legit, but DJ Fluker's was an obvious hack job. Yeah...right.

This is my very first post on AU Family after lurking around the boards for a long time. But this could be the case here. I was walking back over to Ag Heritage Park with my son and we saw Shaun and two other guys with JJ going into the new dorms together. FWIW.

No doubt that was the deal Saturday...

But if he's just soo solid with bammer, if I were the coaches, I'd make him buy a ticket with his own money!

This is my very first post on AU Family after lurking around the boards for a long time. But this could be the case here. I was walking back over to Ag Heritage Park with my son and we saw Shaun and two other guys with JJ going into the new dorms together. FWIW.

Welcome!

That was not the part of your OP I was referring to but appreciate the tweet.

SDH was at the Auburn game with 8 other teammates to watch JJ play. While SDH is a take for Auburn reports still are the staff is not going hard after him at the moment. JMO but this does not get interesting unless SDH OV's Auburn.

SDH was at the Auburn game with 8 other teammates to watch JJ play. While SDH is a take for Auburn reports still are the staff is not going hard after him at the moment. JMO but this does not get interesting unless SDH OV's Auburn.

Why would he ever OV Auburn?

Would that be more of a public announcement that he was gonna flip?

I think spanky would FLIP if he OV'd Auburn.

It would mean Auburn has picked up heat on him and discussions would have gotten serious on both sides.

It would mean Auburn has picked up heat on him and discussions would have gotten serious on both sides.

That makes sense to me.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

We need SDH. He has to be a priority considering the depth chart and what's left on the recruiting board at LB.

Anybody that watched yesterday's game would have to agree that we need all the help we can get at LB. I can't for the life of me understand why we've let the position go under-recruited for three years years!

We need SDH. He has to be a priority considering the depth chart and what's left on the recruiting board at LB.

Anybody that watched yesterday's game would have to agree that we need all the help we can get at LB. I can't for the life of me understand why we've let the position go under-recruited for three years years!

Agree and if we don't get, got to possibly consider some hungry 3 Star Juco guy. My Heart won't take another LB year like this one.

FWIW you can see SDH celebrating at the 5:16 mark due to the Jordan-Hare Miracle. He's in a black hoodie next to a girl in a white jacket.

FWIW you can see SDH celebrating at the 5:16 mark due to the Jordan-Hare Miracle. He's in a black hoodie next to a girl in a white jacket.

BOOM! (I hope so...)

Agree 100%. If AU had just decent play from the LBers Saturday AU wins by two TD's. Sign 6 Lbers in this class.

Agree 100%. If AU had just decent play from the LBers Saturday AU wins by two TD's. Sign 6 Lbers in this class.

I couldn't agree more!!

My bosses son plays for Fairhope who played Carver-Mintgomery on Friday. He said SDH was all over the field making plays left and right. Would be a nice pick up if he switched.

Archived