2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

For anyone who did not check the camp thread SDH attended today and talked to the coaches this afternoon.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he flips. I watched the Auburn vs. Carver last year to see Foster vs. Johnson. After watching, I came away saying who is that #7 for Carver?!

SDH was at the complex today but he did not participate. He told me that he had talked a lot to Coach Malzahn and Coach Lashlee. He also gave me a "War Eagle" FWIW...nice kid and very respectful Also very muscular. I joked with him about "being a traitor" because he told me last fall that he was coming to AU. Of course, he did not remember that!!! LOL

This kid is all AU at this point. He also has offers from FSU, Clemson and Ole Miss. AU sits at the top of his list. He will not leave the state to play and will end up being one of our early commits for the '14 class. He nearly committed a couple of weeks ago. Once he sees a few more campuses this summer, he will pull the trigger.........for the good guys.

Insider lulz

This kid is all AU at this point. He also has offers from FSU, Clemson and Ole Miss. AU sits at the top of his list. He will not leave the state to play and will end up being one of our early commits for the '14 class. He nearly committed a couple of weeks ago. Once he sees a few more campuses this summer, he will pull the trigger.........for the good guys.

Insider lulz

That time last year he was. Bama did not offer til 8 months after that post.

Insider lulz

And this is a perfect example of why people shouldn't post "he's ours" and similar statements. An "I think" here and an "If nothing changes" there could save a lot of crows from being eaten.

SDH was at the complex today but he did not participate. He told me that he had talked a lot to Coach Malzahn and Coach Lashlee. He also gave me a "War Eagle" FWIW...nice kid and very respectful Also very muscular. I joked with him about "being a traitor" because he told me last fall that he was coming to AU. Of course, he did not remember that!!! LOL

Way to call him out on that one! I wish kids would quit saying war eagle if they dont mean it!

Insider lulz

And this is a perfect example of why people shouldn't post "he's ours" and similar statements. An "I think" here and an "If nothing changes" there could save a lot of crows from being eaten.

Look at Mikey, always the conservationist. SAVE THE CROWS!! Lol

Insider lulz

I'm not all that concerned about the crows. I do sometimes feel sorry for those AU fans that embarrass themselves by making iron-clad statements about things they cannot possibly be certain of.

His tape looks great. I'd love to see him in orange and blue. Anybody know what % this might happen?

Very low right now. The 2 sides are just talking right now in case something changes for either side.

His tape looks great. I'd love to see him in orange and blue. Anybody know what % this might happen?

It's really hard to put a % on this one. He last said Auburn is 5th in the list but there are people in the program that feel good about landing him.

Aren't you speaking of Evans? I thought Hamilton is committed to UAT. ?

It's really hard to put a % on this one. He last said Auburn is 5th in the list but there are people in the program that feel good about landing him.

Yeah. Fixed.

Insider lulz

I'm not all that concerned about the crows. I do sometimes feel sorry for those AU fans that embarrass themselves by making iron-clad statements about things they cannot possibly be certain of.

I agree with you, I am anxious to see some of our veterans make some Crow eaters out of a few folks.

Insider lulz

Insider lulz

You and I both know there is nothing iron-clad when it come to recruiting. Still there is nothing wrong with telling the people here what we hear is going on with AU recruiting. Are people here going to be right 100% of the time? Hell no. Is it ok to be wrong? Hell yes. I don't get why you have to be a d-bag when someone on here is wrong. Things change week to week when it come to recruiting. Harris is a great example and GCM handled him like a pro.

I don't have the end all of end all sources when it comes to AU. My guys are wrong a lot of the time. And I've learned over the years that an AU coach or any college coach is not the best person when it comes to info. You will get told what they want you to hear. Still I'm going to come here and post what I think is good info. So anyways and like always when I post TIFWIW.

And on Hamilton. He was an AU lean before the coaching change and he could be an AU commit if the last staff was here. I've been told that this staff is still not that high on Hamilton as he does not fit our style defense. Hamilton is calling the AU coaches and sure they are still listening. As long as he does not recruit for uat while he is at AU he is welcome to come to AU. FWIW Mikey.

And on Hamilton. He was an AU lean before the coaching change and he could be an AU commit if the last staff was here. I've been told that this staff is still not that high on Hamilton as he does not fit our style defense. Hamilton is calling the AU coaches and sure they are still listening. As long as he does not recruit for uat while he is at AU he is welcome to come to AU. FWIW Mikey.

As long as you didn't say "He's all Auburn's for certain" we're good!

As long as you didn't say "He's all Auburn's for certain" we're good!

Book it, Mikey!! lol

Mikey and WDEWDE do I have to get you two to hold hands and sing "Kumbaya" in front of JHS before a game? Cuz it could happen. :grouphug: Bring it in, group hug.

Mikey and WDEWDE do I have to get you two to hold hands and sing "Kumbaya" in front of JHS before a game? Cuz it could happen. :grouphug:/> Bring it in, group hug.

Only happens if the WDE poster is a girl.

Mikey and WDEWDE do I have to get you two to hold hands and sing "Kumbaya" in front of JHS before a game? Cuz it could happen. :grouphug:/> Bring it in, group hug.

Only happens if the WDE poster is a girl.

The chances are slim.

Ok I am to lazy to read all this stuff. What is Hamilton doing back in the Auburn Recruiting forum? I thought he was committed to that community college in north vance.

Ok I am to lazy to read all this stuff. What is Hamilton doing back in the Auburn Recruiting forum? I thought he was committed to that community college in north vance.

He and the Auburn coaches have kept lines of communication open for a couple months now. No real interest from either side now but both keeping options open.

Hamilton still talks to coaches on a regular basis. Je is friends with JJ and has been to AU a million times. This one is not over.

Archived