2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivals mod just said he thinks uat.

Yep. That's Mike Farrell and he is pretty good when it is close to decision time.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he means that the prediction by rivals was announced on Jox.... :gofig:

Rivals mod just said he thinks uat.

Yep. That's Mike Farrell and he is pretty good when it is close to decision time.

Actually I was referring to Hoke but yes, MF said he would pick uat as well.

If SDH does pick the turds, unfortunately he'll get lost in the shuffle... (IMO)

Petey Smith - Atchison 2.0... as long as you don't go to Auburn type signee.

***worst case, Philon 2.0...

I think I'm crazy but he'll flips from Bama to Auburn on NSD if he commits to Bama. Just wait until NSD, folks.

I think I'm crazy but he'll flips from Bama to Auburn on NSD if he commits to Bama. Just wait until NSD, folks.

Isn't he an early enrollee?

"planning"

"planning"

He could alway do a dead period Yeldon Flip and show up on The Plains without Bama being able to recruit him.

If I were him, I would want to sit for at least 2 year in college just to see what that feels like. And then, if i dont perform after those two years get processed because of a high ankle sprain. Good luck to him though. We wont ever have to play him.

What happend? I thought he was a strong Auburn lean. I know coach Malzahn and his staff wants him really bad.

Bama offered about 6 weeks ago. Since then they and Hamilton's brother put the full court press on to get him.

Archived