2013 5* QB Christian Hackenberg (Penn State signee)

TigerWar

Well one would think by this time this staff would have learned when it comes to QBs the more the better. Bless BTs orange and blue heart his HS prowess did not transfer with him to the SEC. Bless CTs orange and blue heart as a SEC QB he was lacking something. Bless CMs orange and blue heart as a SEC QB he lacks something. Bless KFs orange and blue heart he was a great HS QB but its looking more and more like that aint gonna transfer to the SEC. If there is a chance that this guy will come he dang well should be brought in.

Frazier might be Auburn's next Heisman winner. He's off to a better start than Pat Sullivan. Cool off a little.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well one would think by this time this staff would have learned when it comes to QBs the more the better. Bless BTs orange and blue heart his HS prowess did not transfer with him to the SEC. Bless CTs orange and blue heart as a SEC QB he was lacking something. Bless CMs orange and blue heart as a SEC QB he lacks something. Bless KFs orange and blue heart he was a great HS QB but its looking more and more like that aint gonna transfer to the SEC. If there is a chance that this guy will come he dang well should be brought in.

Look, I am suppose to be the negative one on this forum. I am for getting the best QB for the offense our current OC runs. I agree we are in a predicament worse than UA if KF goes down as I don't think Mosley is fit enough to even throw the ball. That leaves JW. I hope his "it" factor is in super speed if he gets in, because reports from practice is that he is the most inconsistant. We are stuck with KF, and it may benefit us in the end. But like I said, go out and get as many QBs that makes our new OC comfortable in his system. Whether that is Hackenberg or not, I will leave that up to the coaches.

I have skimmed a few recruiting threads and all of your posts that I saw were overly negative. What gives? or are you truly that unhappy? Maybe a little fresh air would help ... Or correct fan forum???

I love each and every one of our players. I am in my seat every home game, I normally sacrifice the use of my voice for a day or so. I want my team to produce and represent my beloved instituion with the Auburn spirit. One that believes in work, hard work and a spirit that is unafraid. One persons negativity is anothers unbiased opinion. This is a message board isnt it. Anyway you certainly have a right to your opin but so do i. I hope you support this team at minimum to the level I do. My time is up, I thank you for yours.

Archived