2013 5* QB Christian Hackenberg (Penn State signee)

TigerWar

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If JJ is as good as he looked at the 7on7 in Hoover and at Bama then we will be fine with him, KF, CM, Wallace, and Smith (if he plays QB).

If JJ is as good as he looked at the 7on7 in Hoover and at Bama then we will be fine with him, KF, CM, Wallace, and Smith (if he plays QB).

Agreed.

Agreed.

seven on sevens do not tell you anything when it comes to real football.  You can never have enough QB's, trust those words.  The old saying never count your chickens before they hatch, makes a whole lot of sense.

As said, I think our coaches like our QB depth chart even with Pike gone. Wallace coming in prepared is a big reason as to why that's the case.

Agreed.

seven on sevens do not tell you anything when it comes to real football.  You can never have enough QB's, trust those words.  The old saying never count your chickens before they hatch, makes a whole lot of sense.

I get the principle of what you're saying about the chickens, but you can absolutely have too many QBs.

Agreed.

I am not basing it from 7 on 7s. I am from Prattville remember. Carver and Prattville were in the same region. I have watched JJ play for the last 3 years. We are fine at QB.

Agreed.

I am not basing it from 7 on 7s. I am from Prattville remember. Carver and Prattville were in the same region. I have watched JJ play for the last 3 years. We are fine at QB.

nm

Agreed.

From the ville huh...is that whats wrong with you  :tease:  I didn't realize you were so close since I stay in Hope Hull.  but I agree we are completely fine at QB.  I think alot of folks dont realize how good we still have it even with Pike not being here any more.

All of this talk about Prattville and Carver makes me want to go watch a HS game for the first time since I graduated HS.....especially since I live in Prattville now. From what I hear, Prattville needs a larger AU showing.

All of this talk about Prattville and Carver makes me want to go watch a HS game for the first time since I graduated HS.....especially since I live in Prattville now. From what I hear, Prattville needs a larger AU showing.

1st regular season JJ and Carver @ Prattville on August 31st. For those who can't be there I will post the live stream link the day of the game. I will give you fair warning. The Prattville football announcers are the worst announcers of all time.

1st regular season JJ and Carver @ Prattville on August 31st. For those who can't be there I will post the live stream link the day of the game. I will give you fair warning. The Prattville football announcers are the worst announcers of all time.

So are your saying they have a future with BSPN? ;D

Even worse than Eli Gold and drunkie stabler?

Even worse than Eli Gold and drunkie stabler?

50 million times worse.

As said, I think our coaches like our QB depth chart even with Pike gone. Wallace coming in prepared is a big reason as to why that's the case.

Agreed.

I get the principle of what you're saying about the chickens, but you can absolutely have too many QBs.

for some reason i was thinking Clint was a SR this year and that we would have only 3 true QB's on scholarship going into next season.  I think the minimum should be one per class, which we will be at.  So not as much of a need, but personally I would like one more, of course what i want really doesn't matter!!!!

That would be awesome!  I really want to see that game.  It would be great if ESPNU picked it up but a live stream works too! 

That would be awesome!  I really want to see that game.  It would be great if ESPNU picked it up but a live stream works too! 

Also all of Jason Smith games will be available live and archived on ihigh as well. McGill has a preseason game with Pville on the 24th. I will post that link on Jason Smith's thread on gameday as well.

Also all of Jason Smith games will be available live and archived on ihigh as well. McGill has a preseason game with Pville on the 24th. I will post that link on Jason Smith's thread on gameday as well.

Thanks Ellitor.  It is appreciated! 

:we:

Niw thst Pike is history, I still think our coaches should offer Christian.

DITTO! I can't see why we would not. I hope we do.

However, I trust our coaches.

Niw thst Pike is history, I still think our coaches should offer Christian.

DITTO! I can't see why we would not. I hope we do.

However, I trust our coaches.

With 4 on the Roster in 2013 and a 5th getting a shot at QB we will likely not pursue a QB.

I haven't heard anything new on him in a week. I guess he is still committed to Penn St. but I can't beleive he will still go there.

I haven't heard anything new on him in a week. I guess he is still committed to Penn St. but I can't beleive he will still go there.

College Football section?

College Football section?

I believe it belongs in recruiting as he's only committed to PSU, not actually on the team.

Archived